Jason Biggs

NOW I'm Sorry for Malaysian Air Joke

7/17/2014 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Jason Biggs ApologizesJason Biggs is tucking his digital tail between his legs -- hours after blasting people who took offense to his Malaysia Airlines crash joke ... he's backing down and apologizing.

Biggs tweeted his mea culpa moments ago ... saying he's deleted the crash joke from his page because he didn't mean to offend.

0717-jason-biggs-tweets-01Perhaps understanding how strange his sudden 180 sounds ... Biggs said, "No one is making me send these [apology] tweets- I simply understand that my comments might have come off as insensitive and ill-timed. For that, I apologize."

Jason added, "Sending positive thoughts to the victims and their families."

0717_malasian_plane_crash_scene_photos_footer

Whaaaat?

There are over 280 dead, charred bodies strewn all over a field...including several children and babies. If, for one second, the people who think that this is funny or it's comic relief.....consider if it were your child or family member. This just happened today people! Jason Biggs can go fist himself along with ALL the people agreeing with him.

worldclass

I think it's more of a reflection of society when everyone is proud to be American but wants to jump all over someone for saying something stupid. Those people should feel stupid for following a guy that's famous for putting his "stick" in a pie. I mean really. Pot meet kettle non of those people are any more tasteful than he is.

NE1

It's not that crude, it doesn't mean he doesn't care. The truth is the flyer miles are worthless, that whole airline is worthless, whether it was their fault or not, nobody is getting on one of those planes again.

David

**** JASON BIGGS, AND ALL THE INTERNET TROLLS THAT THINK THAT **** FUNNY. You guys have no idea about how valuable life is. SO GO ****YOURSELF

Whatever55

Burn his house down....god forbid he speaks what's actually on his mind. And you realize that even celebrities have horrible dumb thoughts sometimes. Difference is that while you are rubbing off on your kids with your dumb ass thoughts....he's in the media and therefore must pay more attention do his dumb ass thoughts or he will be burned by the media!

static

Maybe he's Taliban they get off when hundreds of people are murdered.

Nancy

The guys a complete douchebag and thats even before he pulled this stunt.....

Emilio

A$$HOLE

Gretel

Awww, no apologies needed Jason. Actually, that's about as funny as you get, which is not very.

KissmyASH

Bet he doesn't believe in GOD. Full of himself!

chixcoco

I enjoy dark humor...his tweet is something I'd probably whisper to a close friend but definately NOT post it on the internet. He's just guilty of using bad judgement.

Ween

Biggs your an idiot !! And if I was Champman I would rather sleep with Alex then you !!

Whatever biotch

I'm sure his career will be taking a nose dive after this....

Vince

What a puss!! Apologize for what? I wouldn't fly on that crap airline either. Anyone want to buy my miles?

Jason72

he should crawl back under a rock and take his ****ty movies with him *******