Jillian Michaels

Goodbye Job ... So Long House

(Photos)

7/21/2014 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jillian Michaels Home
Jillian Michaels is a quitter ... after announcing she's leaving "The Biggest Loser" ... she's high-tailing it out of the Hollywood Hills.

Real estate sources tell TMZ ... Michaels just sold her 3-bedroom modern for $2.15M ... her asking price. Her real estate agent was none other than Reza Farahan from "Shahs of Sunset."

Pretty cool pad ... gourmet kitchen and an outdoor pool.  A little surprising ... no home gym.

Observer

What is a "Bu" ???

Staffer fall asleep before spell check or did I miss something??

"We're told Michaels is headed for the 'Bu -- where gyms are unnecessary because everyone's already skinny and beautiful.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Jillian Fish Breath

notalawyer

Is Reza Farahan the really fat one or the gay one?

Na.na.na.na Booboo.....stick ya head in doodoo

Isn't she a fraud?

MightyMatt

I heard she's hung like a horse-face.

kim

Have to ask as well, wtf is 'BU" ???

Truth

H'WOOD IDIOTS. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U DONT PAY FULL IN CASH... SCORE: BANK +100. #TRUTH!!

Cookie Lady

I guess the cretins at TMZ assume everyone is from that end of California. Clue: Some of us aren't. It took me about 25 seconds to figure out what the hell the 'Bu was because they claimed everyone was in shape and beautiful I thought it was near South Beach. I'm pretty well read and this is the first time I ever heard of Malibu referred to as "the Bu..." if that's even the place those morons were talking about. HINT: She quit because that last contestant that got down to skeleton size freaked her out and made her re-evaluate, and I'm no Jillian MIchaels fan, but she made a wise decision.

Slemon

BU ??????

Grim reaper

Great body but she has a butter face maybe that's what bu means she moving to a town of butter faces.

truth

Jillian is so fine, "it's too bad she's playing for the other team, not that there's anything wrong with it".

Joh

Liposuction fraud with a wonky eye. Grifter

Astharteea

'BU? :)) Thank you cookie Lady for enlighting me. Lady is also right, you guys assumed we are all familiar with CA, because were not. 'BU , jeez! Wtf? 'BU? You couldn't type Malibu? Who says 'BU anyway? Who? Tell me right now, right here one frigging person that used 'BU in the last month, publicly. P.S. I'm sorry I have a few autocorrects and I can't change them because this comments section on a mobile divice is strange. I can only see the last two lines I type and I can't go up, in the beginning to correct the autocorrect without deleting everything. 'BU !

BryansBride

Love her! She's my woman crush!

Luz

Actually, I was wondering what the hell 'Bu' is. If they are writing for the general public they should consider other people who don't live in California.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments