Justin Bieber

I Don't Do Lines

Wheelchairs it at Disneyland

7/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-01Justin Bieber + wheelchair + Disneyland = I get to cut to the front of the line! Or at least that's how it looks.

Justin was at the happiest place on earth in Anaheim Sunday and posed with a fan while in a wheelchair. The girl posted the photo with the caption ... "I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a wheelchair."

Of course, the immediate reaction online was that Justin was a line scofflaw ... but Justin's camp tells TMZ that wasn't the case. We're told Bieber was nursing a knee injury from basketball and only sat in the wheelchair to rest for a few moments.

Even more interesting ... we're told Justin wouldn't need the wheelchair to cut lines, because Disney already escorts him in and out of rides to avoid huge crowds gathering when he's in the park.

072314_bieber_wheelchair_launch

campy

273,000 people signed a petition that was later submitted to the White House asking for the deportation of Bieber. The White House refuses to comment. It seems to me that Bieber can go around town pretending to have Downs Syndrome to cut any line he wants. It appears he's here to stay, or until he kills himself in a vehicle.

I BeLIEve..........Bieber Is Gay

Yeah,he's really hurt all right,"Butt Hurt" from Gayweather.

KDL

This little piece of white trash has taken douche baggery to new lows.

Jordan

If you look into Justine's Bathroom she does Lines.

Bob

He's such a nice young man. I don't know how anyone could possibly believe that he would use a wheelchair to be able to cut the line. He was probably just tired and dumped some poor, handicapped person out of the chair so he could sit down.

Laura

No reason for this--very disrespectful to people who have no choice but to be in wheelchairs. I remember a "King Of Queens" show on this very thing--Deacon was pushing Arthur in a wheelchair so they could cut to the front of the line. It went well for awhile--then they got the boot! Kick Bieber to the curb.

SunnyAutumn

Justin is crazy. lmaoooooooooo.

DTD

What an a--hole.

Liberty

(null)

Creedmoor

I say we use the pampered putz to do our impression of Richard Widmark in "Kiss of Death."

FreaKKa

Dirtbag

taz

I see he's wearing his to-catch-a-heavy-turd pants. I seriously can't wait until the imbecile runs out of money, it's gonna happen soon.

Sparky

If Bieber continues to do his "shena****ns" I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in a wheel chair for real and maybe for life.

Luz

I am no Beiber fan, but I don't think he has to fake it in wheelchairs just to cut the line. By he been a famous person, I am sure Disney crew would sneak him through the back door just to avoid the commotion.

john

This punk seriously needs to get his butt kick so bad that he gets knocked out. Maybe only then will he wakeup and realize what a douchebag loser he has been.