Justin Bieber

I Don't Do Lines

Wheelchairs it at Disneyland

7/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-01Justin Bieber + wheelchair + Disneyland = I get to cut to the front of the line! Or at least that's how it looks.

Justin was at the happiest place on earth in Anaheim Sunday and posed with a fan while in a wheelchair. The girl posted the photo with the caption ... "I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a wheelchair."

Of course, the immediate reaction online was that Justin was a line scofflaw ... but Justin's camp tells TMZ that wasn't the case. We're told Bieber was nursing a knee injury from basketball and only sat in the wheelchair to rest for a few moments.

Even more interesting ... we're told Justin wouldn't need the wheelchair to cut lines, because Disney already escorts him in and out of rides to avoid huge crowds gathering when he's in the park.

072314_bieber_wheelchair_launch

fifithepoodle

If u can't walk, beebee, stay home.go back to Canada.u are not wanted here

Brian

Well isn't The Bieb special? He doesn't even need to use a wheelchair to cut in line. What a dope. Everyone should refuse to let him in. What are you thinking Disneyland? You don't want a drunk drug addict in your park.

regis

And one of his bodyguards pushing him. Too lazy to roll himself along. DOOOOOSH.

mrmiller508

I don't think he waits in lines in Disneyland I think it will get a little out of hand you think lol

peaches01

Ship him back to Canada!!!!!! So sick of his punk ass antics,thinks he can do anything he wants. Karma's a bitch!!!!!

mrmiller508

I don't think Disneyland make him wait in line like we do

OICU4455

Bib's needs to go away. But he is getting older and it's time for a new teen idol to forth.
Please make it soon.

pat

If this little puke is lazy enough to let his bodyguards carry him on their shoulders like he did at the Great Wall of China, I wouldn't put it past him to use the wheelchair to cut in and then let them push him around Disneyland.

Asshats

Just goes to show how ****in' stupid girls of this generation are. All little horny little bitches. I was just there last month; I would have flipped him out of that chair if I saw him.

H8Kardash

Of course!! Mental Retardation gets you a wheelcair every time

Buckaroobonzai

in any case, disney no longer lets wheelchairs and scooters skip lines so TMZ is, yet again, spinning donkey doo.

tmon3ydadjmbr

Now people in the handicapped community is going to be mad at him. This dude knows how to start trouble even if he's not starting it lol. I don't think he has a brain.

Rebecca

Yeah

Jabroni

What a piece of garbage. Didn't Disney stop doing the advanced handicapped tickets because of douchebags like him?

Anthony

Celebrities get escorted at Disneyland and I agree in order to avoid crowds. As for Handicapped people, since Disneyland is not ADA compliant in the enterance of rides since their is not enough space for wheelchair, they allow us to go through the exit which is wider. But they do make us wait. Just don't take advantage of this.