Justin Bieber

I Don't Do Lines

Wheelchairs it at Disneyland

7/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-01Justin Bieber + wheelchair + Disneyland = I get to cut to the front of the line! Or at least that's how it looks.

Justin was at the happiest place on earth in Anaheim Sunday and posed with a fan while in a wheelchair. The girl posted the photo with the caption ... "I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a wheelchair."

Of course, the immediate reaction online was that Justin was a line scofflaw ... but Justin's camp tells TMZ that wasn't the case. We're told Bieber was nursing a knee injury from basketball and only sat in the wheelchair to rest for a few moments.

Even more interesting ... we're told Justin wouldn't need the wheelchair to cut lines, because Disney already escorts him in and out of rides to avoid huge crowds gathering when he's in the park.

072314_bieber_wheelchair_launch

Roze

Maybe he can't walk from taking in the bum too hard from his boyfriend.

ivan

So after Justin Bieber is criticized over that, now we know he did nothing wrong. But will his haters on this site notice the update?

Brady

Oh, but he's SPECIAL!

jerrey lebowitz

I have been going to disneyland for almost 50 years, first taking my 6 children and then my 8 grandchildren...however I will no longer attend since disney allows a drug addicted , star in his own mind, to skip lines using wheel chair when disabled people have to wait for him to finish playing mr. important

mpsofia2002

Oh but weve deported people for alot less. How many chances does this douchbag get?

Jimbo

Wow, she's lazy...

ShannBond

He is douchetastic

Marcus

I'm sure Bieber DOES do lines....

magggnus

That's ****ings offensive

Louise

The heading of this article isn't even true, that you know of - why would you print that in such a way as to make it look like it is? That's just wrong you guys and I'm not even a Justin Bieber fan.

Rusty

He is such a tool.

magggnus

(null)

Morton Lipshitz

F the Canadian Creep!

mmmmikkimac

If he hurt his knee that bad he had NO business being at Disneyland - when is this country going to step up to the plate and revoke his work visa and send him back to Canada?

RTM

I don't like this kid. I realize I don't know him personally, but from all the crap I've heard & read, he's a prick from the depths of hell, and I wouldn't let him buy me dinner if it was a big nice juicy steak. However, I can't hate on him for making money. The kid is seriously lucky he was discovered. But he was. And he's making his millions of dollars, mostly because of dumb teenage girls like the one pictured. One day JB will fade into oblivion, but not until the next flavor of the month shows up. Maybe I'll give it a shot. At least you all would truly like me. Lol