Justin Bieber

I Don't Do Lines

Wheelchairs it at Disneyland

7/23/2014 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0723-justin-bieber-twitter-01Justin Bieber + wheelchair + Disneyland = I get to cut to the front of the line! Or at least that's how it looks.

Justin was at the happiest place on earth in Anaheim Sunday and posed with a fan while in a wheelchair. The girl posted the photo with the caption ... "I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a wheelchair."

Of course, the immediate reaction online was that Justin was a line scofflaw ... but Justin's camp tells TMZ that wasn't the case. We're told Bieber was nursing a knee injury from basketball and only sat in the wheelchair to rest for a few moments.

Even more interesting ... we're told Justin wouldn't need the wheelchair to cut lines, because Disney already escorts him in and out of rides to avoid huge crowds gathering when he's in the park.

072314_bieber_wheelchair_launch

Henry

Douchebag!

Brandon80

"I love how he just pretended to be a normal person on a
wheelchair"

That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

KJM

just a giant douche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd

DEPORT HIM!

Almightyrahh

Lol eveyone on here talking crazy, but wont do nothing smh.

The Man They Call Louis

Really TMZ?

M.

WHY is this little moron still in our country? DEPORT him back to the country that made him.

justbecause712

Everyday his antics speak volumes. How can someone so young and blessed be such a horrible person. Only thinking of himself at every turn. There are people in wheelchairs that would give anything and everything to walk again. Where's your humanity? Your compassion? Your empathy? Your dignity? SAD

kezren89

looks a right ****, and girl he only loves you're money

John Myers

I am surprised that they let a dirty little smut seeker in at Disney. I would think that he would be more at home at HustlerWorld.

John Myers

I am surprised they let that smu8t seeker in at Disney, I would have thought that HustlerWorld be more to his life style.

bud

You little bastard. If you ever have a true disabilty you would know my wife felt. You are a true ass -ho--e

Ladyred497

I can't stand the arrogant little prick either, but in this case I think his peeps are telling the truth. This is a push wheelchair. Without question if he were using a wheelchair, Beiber would get the electric version and probably do wheelies around truly disabled people. This wasn't his chair, he just sat for a photo op. And celebrities are given security preference and access to rides without fans clamoring for their attention. Besides, does the Beib actually have any fans remaining? Not one positive statement in the visible comments. He is a loser and his publicity crew is just trying to revive the dying embers of his fading career.

lk

If someone is willing to pay a hefty price, Disneyland will give you a vip experience and you don't wait in lines. TMZ should check it out.

boo boo

If your leg is "hurt" from "basketball" maybe you should go to Disneyland another day....since you live an hour away from it....or were you just so desperate for attention that you just HAD to hop in a wheelchair and pay some poor fool to push you around the amusement park? Sick!