Rich Homie Quan

I Didn't Hit A Fan

I Bitch Slapped A Thief!

7/24/2014 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rich Homie Quan Hits Fan
Rich Homie Quan wasn't lashing out at a fan when he smacked a guy at a concert earlier this month ... he was dishing out justice to a dude he says was TRYING TO ROB HIM.

As we reported ... Quan was performing on stage in Racine, Wisconsin July 4 when someone in the crowd grabbed his arm. It appeared the man was trying to pull himself on stage.

But a rep for Quan tells TMZ ... the guy wasn't trying to steal the limelight ... he was trying to steal Quan's watch ... right off his wrist. And that's why the rapper knocked him upside the head.

Quan himself tells us: "The person that tried to rob me was not one of my fans. My fans are loyal to me. I did what anyone else would do if they were being robbed."

Rare Z

Don't get me wrong but trying to steal your watch on stage???? Where everyone is watching??? I like RHQ music but there was likely a misunderstanding from a hyped up fan and RHQ

Bridget

Most people aren't dumb enough to stick their gaudy, expensive watch into a crowd of strangers.

Tarington

Okay, where the hell was security? And, WTF would a performer wear expensive jewelry to a concert when anyone that got 2 close could swipe your stuff?

Look, I'd wear fake stuff. Make it look like you a ????, whatever their reasoning is for wearing it, so if something $hitty happened like a 5 finger discounter--joke is on the them :)

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who?

Seraphina

Paranoia is a bit**

Gee_Ma_

I would of bitch slap homie quan back...

FreaKKa

Who in the f*ck is Homie Quack?

royalredus

Funny, nothing like this ever happens at a Beach Boys concert.

oneflypr

WHO THE HELL IS THIS PERSON? AND JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT OF GHETTONESS

Glory Bee

Don't know him. But this is twice this week an artist has had to defend themselves from assaults while on stage. First Tim McGraw, now this man. Many artists enjoy reaching out to their audience, and fans love it. IDEA! Hey, REAL fans, you see someone crossing the line, PUT them in line. Forget all the "it's just a misunderstanding" stuff. A person knows when they are actually being assaulted. Step up people, these are your artists, don't let them suffer assault right in front of you.

Dirk Diggler

Maybe the fan touched his privates. But oh wait, it wasn't a woman he assaulted, it was a man, so I say arrest Rich Homie Quan! It's only OK if you hit women, right Tim McGraw?

Sherms

Where the eff do they come up with these stupid-a$$ names?!

Numapass

Has the fan commenced a suit - we will see whether the watch story holds up

skinsfan83

What in the heck is a rich homie quan lol rap is joke today

celtics34

Everyone is tough when you slap another man and then jump back behind security The loudest one in the room is usually the biggest bitch

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments