Joan Rivers

GOES OFF on Epic

Israel/Palestine Rant

7/25/2014 5:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072514_joan_rivers_launchJoan Rivers jettisoned comedy for politics ... unleashing an impassioned defense of Israel that included an awesome New York/New Jersey analogy.

Rivers was at LAX Thursday afternoon when our photog mentioned Israel and Palestine ... and that's all she wrote.

You gotta see it. It comes from the heart and the gut.

As for Selena's tweet praying for Gaza ... well, see Joan attack.

joan_rivers_faces_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Heresy

It's nothing less than genocide of the Palestinian people. How gutless can you be? Didn't the US teach these morons anything when it comes to retaliation? You go in on foot and weed out the terrorists, find out where the cache of weapons are, find out where the rockets are coming from. You don't drop 500# bombs on innocent people especially children. Jews should be ashamed of themselves.

NICK

Joan YOU THE BEST

Robert

I will never watch this witch again! She's dead to me! I used to be a huge fan, but now she can go to hell!

Amelia

I used to think she was funny on "fashion police" and feel sorry for the attention seeking woman but after this comment I cannot stand her face. I read somewhere she's suffering from mental illness. Still.... No excuses for what she said. Her daughter should really knock some sense into her before someone ends up killing her in her sleep.

jesusalejandro

Karma.. she's dead... smh

Moon Man

Joan Rivers was a worthless d list "celebrity" at best. She was desperate to stay relevant, hence her mangled plastic face, her irrelevant and meaningless fashion "expertise," and a reality show with her fugly unaccomplished worthless daughter. I bet the A and E network, or E, are chomping at the bit to star Melissa in another life-sucking train wreck reality show.

Just a saudi man (:

And now she's dead....heh serve you right joan.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26