Joan Rivers

GOES OFF on Epic

Israel/Palestine Rant

7/25/2014 5:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072514_joan_rivers_launchJoan Rivers jettisoned comedy for politics ... unleashing an impassioned defense of Israel that included an awesome New York/New Jersey analogy.

Rivers was at LAX Thursday afternoon when our photog mentioned Israel and Palestine ... and that's all she wrote.

You gotta see it. It comes from the heart and the gut.

As for Selena's tweet praying for Gaza ... well, see Joan attack.

joan_rivers_faces_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

porkchop

Dementia, when coupled with poor taste and poorer judgement, results in bitches like this one.

notalawyer

Since she is VERY old and unattractive the ONLY choice she has is SHOCK effect

OzBoz_Supasta

U dont care huh !?
When u get hit by a train God willing tomorrow , I hope tha world tell's u they dont care either !
U heart less b!@tch

cat

Joan , than move to Israel.

Noog

Joan is a non factor

britman4321

Joan is 100% CORRECT

Amy

I love Joan! She speaks her mind and doesn't apologize for it!

Liberty

I'm not a Joan fan... But this could be the first time that I can agree with 95% of what she said! Thank goodness a Hollyweird finally spoke the truth!

watzitooya

Yikes!

Chris

Gaza is killing their people, not Israel. Team Joan on this one.

m2

Look at all the angry,trendy, hastagging, "enlightened" people getting upset about what she said.

You liberals with art degrees don't know jack about how the world works.

Slemon

I adore you Joan but I couldn't disagree more. Isreal is a rouge terrorist state that engages in indiscriminate volence against innocent women and children. They say they warn the Palestinians to evacuate but the press fails to mention they cannot leave Palestine without permission from Isreal or that the Palestinian airport is controlled completely by the Isreal's and control who leaves. STOP the violence. Howe many innocent children have to die before Isreal feels purged? I am an American of Swedish decent with absolutely no connection to either group.

devil's advocate

The NRA would say...missiles don't kill people, bad people with missiles kill people. So who is killing the most people?? I'd be willing to bet that if the US would send the Palestinians an equal amount of the BILLIONS they give Israel cash and military aid, they would be more than willing to buy smart missiles and aim them at Israel's military. Maybe it's time for both sides to sit down and have serious discussions about a 2 state solution. Israel has to know by now that you can't hold people in internment camps for decades and not expect them to fight for their own freedom.

Unbroken Chain

Yeaterday was racism day and I guess tmz is switching it up today for an antisemitism day today. Great work guys. I think I'll pass today on reading the comments

Jordan

Thank You Joan that was by far the best thing you have ever said. People and News Organizations forget, all of this started when Hamas Killed 3 Israeli Teenagers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments