Freddie Prinze Jr.

BASHES KIEFER SUTHERLAND

'Most Unprofessional Dude In the World'

7/28/2014 10:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0728-keifer-sutherland-REEL-launch-03

Freddie Prinze Jr.
just UNLOADED on Kiefer Sutherland -- saying he HATED working with Kiefer on "24" and calling him the "most unprofessional dude in the world."

Freddie made the comments at Comic-Con -- telling ABC News Radio his experience on "24" in 2010 was so bad, he wanted to quit acting altogether.

"I did '24' ... it was terrible. I hated every moment of it. I just wanted to quit the business after that. So, I just sort of stopped."

0728_kiefer_freddie_on_24
He then turned his sights to Sutherland -- saying, "Kiefer was the most unprofessional dude in the world. That's not me talking trash, I'd say it to his face. I think everyone that's worked with him has said that."

In fact, Prinze Jr. still hates Kiefer so badly, he took a shot at the actor for being short -- saying, "I went and worked for Vince McMahon at the WWE, for Christ's sake … but, at least he was cool and tall. I didn't have to take my shoes off to do scenes with him, which they made me do [at 24]. Just put the guy on an apple box or don't hire me next time. You know I'm 6 feet and he's 5'4."

He clearly changed his tune ... back in 2010 Prinze had nothing but good things to say about working with Kiefer.

Ouch.

072814_freddie_prinze_jr_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Yosemite Sam

Wow, that is a bold approach, hope it works off for you.

funkybarfly

"Just put the guy on an apple box or don't hire me next time." That's gold.lol

Stephen Park

i'm pretty sure keifer sutherland isn't losing sleep about it either, so don't worry - meanwhile HE is still a huge star in TV and film, and you can disappear again - go hang out with freddie prinze senior for a few years - heck even your wife has slipped down to doing tv work with robin williams

Chelsea

I read this on yahoo earlier!! Lol didn't know "queefer" pledged the lolly pop guild lol! Short men are usually a$s holes!

Bob Barker

Kiefer does seem like a dick. Good for FPJ.

LunarJunk

Freddie- my childhood crush! Lol

Oppsy

He is a dick . Everyone on the crew will agree. He thinks he's god. No respect for anyone .

Joe

Apparently Freddie didn't see what jack Bauer did to Cheng in the last episode. Haha. It sounds to me like Freddie is looking to blame someone for lack of work. As for making fun of someone for something he can't help... Being short... That's just not cool. I think this might backfire on Freddie.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Awe... poor baby couldn't hang with an unprofessional 5'4" guy... lol.

bernergirl

Does unprofessional mean he liked to booze too much? That is whatI have heard, not sure if it's true or not.

Numapass

Burning a few bridges there Fred - but I don't think too many will contradict you

Lebowski

At least Kiefer's father didn't kill himself like a coward....

Rhubino

Jr. Chico got discouraged.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

I bet he gets furious about his wife being 5'4" when they argue... lol

Chelsea

Found this story on-line That guy is an ass hole. I used to work at a casino that would get different kinds of celebrities coming in. From Daman Waynes to Tito Ortiz. From Paul Rodriguez to Jenna Jameson. I remember we had Kiefer Sutherland come in and do a little gambling in the high limit room. He was there because he was shooting for the 7th season of 24. He came by the cashier window where I worked at and the only time I said anything to him was "How is your day so far Mr. Suthlerland" and "How would you like your money". The whole time he kept quiet. Did not say a word. Until he grabbed his money and I told him "Have a good day Mr. Sutherland". That's when he looked at me and literally said "You need to learn how to shut the **** up".

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments