Drew Barrymore

Half-Sister Found Dead in Car

7/30/2014 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Drew Barrymore Half Sister DeadJessica Blyth Barrymore, the half-sister of Drew Barrymore, was found dead in her car early Tuesday morning in San Diego.

Jessica's body was discovered by one of her neighbors, who told 10News ... she had a soft drink between her legs, and there were dozens of white pills scattered on the passenger seat.

Jessica and Drew had the same father -- John Drew Barrymore -- but they were not close. Jessica's mother is actress Nina Wayne ... who was John's 4th wife.

Through a rep, Barrymore tells TMZ, "Although I only met her briefly, I wish her and her loved ones as much peace as possible and I'm so incredibly sorry for their loss."

Jessica would have turned 48 on Thursday.

kaelyn

RIP

Carl

Sad to hear, but it seems like drug and alcohol problems are a birthright of the Barrymore family.

LA Pho Life

Why would Drew only meet her once? What a bitch it's her own blood.

LA Pho Life

Drew only met her once? Nasty. That's probably why Jessica was on pills. Her own blood didn't want anything to do with her. Sad

Barbara

For those that think it strange Drew didn't really know her sister, it is common when the father is the common denominator. I have 4 half-sisters on the East coast I have never met at all. There is no bond when the parent makes no effort for you to know the sibling.

Bubblegum

Rest in peace.

Miva

I found more info about Jessica here-->http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/jessica-barrymore-drew-barrymores-half-sister/. Such sad news, My condolences to her family

Woot

That's just plain SAD.

Beanie

You judgmental people with your perfect families, it must be nice. My parents divorced and my Dad went wild. Honestly, he's a Ho. Lol 3 or more kids from who knows... So am I bad person because I don't know these half siblings. Whatever.

NF

Well put. I just met a half sister of mine at my Dad's funeral and I'm 61.

JesusDaTwink

Another COKEWH0RE............next!!!

jeanette norris

Why do they say half sister of Drew Barrymore ,the father determines the paternity so that makes her , her real sister.

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

Sad, RIP, leave Drew alone, she's not the one to blame.

watzitooya

Yikes!

Theon

I hope Drew didn't kill her sister, or have someone else do it then plant the body in a car so no one would know a secret about her past.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments