Linda Hogan's Ex BF

She Treated Me Like a Day Laborer

7/31/2014 2:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0731_Charlie-hill-composite2Linda Hogan treated her 19-year-old boyfriend like a guy holding up a sign at Home Depot ... this according a lawsuit he filed against her for $1.5 MILLION for his menial labor.

You'll recall ... Linda -- then 48 -- started dating 19-year-old Charlie Hill after she split from hubby Hulk Hogan.

Charlie claims in his lawsuit -- obtained by TMZ -- Linda took advantage of their relationship and made him do all sorts of things, including wax the yacht, dig a creek and fertilize 25 acres of avocado trees.

Charlie's list of laborious chores goes on and on ... pulling reeds from the lake, construction, landscaping and running a chain saw team.

Charlie does not mention in the lawsuit ... he was living off Linda in a Simi Valley mansion on a lake.

But there's a twist.  We've learned Linda and Charlie struck a settlement when they split -- he promised confidentiality and she let him keep his truck, dirt bike and the engagement ring he gave her. And he got $9K.

We're told Linda is now furious ... because Charlie did an interview violating the confidentiality agreement.

So Linda's lawyer, Ray Rafool, has filed a lawsuit against Charlie asking for an order gagging him. We reached out to Linda's rep, Gary Smith ... he had no comment.

linda_hogan_charlie_footer

Giggity

Now that's a true Jew!!

TrippyHippy

There are more pressing issues goin on in this world right now that are way more important than this douchebag n his sob story. Like the two doctors who are infected with Ebola n are on their way to Georgia. Does that not freak anybody else out?

Tara

I hear there is a support group for these men. It's called "I Moved In With A Woman And Miss My Parents Basement."

Roberik 22

Another ungrateful person. U don't anyone is really surprised. Lazy lump.

Cally

YUCK! I'm 47, my son is 23... what the hell is a 48 year old woman doing having a 19 year old BF? Don't care who gets what, they both deserve to be shafted for violating societal norms. That sh*t just isn't needed or wanted, either of you! YUCK!!

rlemons

Ha! Hope she ends up paying him off. She's such trash.

Zmyth

They should both be ashamed of themselves!

Natosha

I'm confused. Isn't this what people do when they are in a serious relationship or live together? Take care of house and home? I guess my husband and I are day laborers to lol. Every time he cuts the grass he's being degraded and humiliated! I really should stop asking him to do chores around the house. Next time I cook supper or do the dishes ill be sure to demand payment to. In fact I want payment for the 17 years worth of meals and housework lol. SILLY. No matter how anyone feels about Linda this little boy is an ungrateful little sh$t. She kept in the best of the best while he did exactly what a partner does in a relationship. Eh little boys will act like little boys. Maybe she learned from this.

sumptuous

These 2 idiots shouldn't be spoken of in the first place. What did thr doucher expect? Of course he was a do-boy because the hag needed a man instead she found a db. Ridic!!

madanotsob

Doing all that stuff is called... being in a relationship. Maybe I should sue my wife. I do that crap every weekend.

jjbythesea

Cry baby.

achris77

Ugh!! Who cares! They are both gross!

Noog

Her face reminds me of the creatures on Fragle Rock

witcheeboo

Where is there mansion is Simi Valley by lakes?!!

Umanyways

He only got 9k? that's how much her boobs cost !