« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

Rips Ex-Cowboys Player

My Daughter's Fiance Was a Bitch

8/1/2014 10:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080114_hulk_hogan_launch
Hulk Hogan says he HATES his daughter's ex-fiance -- former Dallas Cowboys lineman Phil Costa -- and claims he ALMOST had to kick his ass after a explosive run-in during the engagement.

The Hulkster went on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas to talk football -- and after praising the Cowboys, the WWE legend put Costa on blast ... and took credit for ending his engagement to Brooke.

"There's no way my daughter's gonna marry somebody that I don't like ... that got me mad ... or that got in my face."

Unclear why Hogan and Costa nearly came to blows -- but Hogan says the guy backed down because the 6'3" 303-pounder knew "he'd have gotten slammed just like Andre the Giant."

Brooke and Phil broke up back in November -- after dating for several months.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RTM

I love Hollywood as much as the next guy, but as broken down and beaten up as he is, I find it hard to believe he could body slam a big ole football player. But I'd love to see him try, for old times sake. Lol

iBetty

Funny how Hulk Hogan talking smack after the incident.. Yeah okay sir.. We believe your side.. (o_0) lmao

brian

Why does Hulk always use slamming Andre as almost moniker for everything? During the Wrestlemania build up I swear I heard him say it several times. Now it's being used to talk trash.

darkhawk007

Hogan can't slam no one no more he's back would give out and he should be happy someone is taking his ugly daughter off his hands she's useless she's good for one thning and she does that on her knees and back;)

Umanyways

That footballer looks young. Why is is he retired? Waste

BLUE UGLY 💩

That's because Hulk wants his daughter all to himself, he wants to rub oil on her butt in peace

tgrfan42069

lol hogan would have gotten the **** beaten out of him..bet his daughter was running around

Vampira

STFU.....This leather-skinned, over-bleached family always thinks everyone else is beneath them. Get over yourself, you has-been. And your daughter is a boring, no-talent idiot.

NuBiXx

Hogan "he'd have gotten slammed just like Andre the Giant."

So the fight would of been scripted also?

Patrick

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but - Hogan is a huge rawbone dude, old or not. Write those comments after you see his huge knuckles hittin' ya.

campy

WELL I'LL TELL YA MEAN GENE!!!

Mr.Dees

Brooke can do way better than meathead

Jason

costa might have been "slammed like andre" if costa would have stood there and let hulk slam him like andre did. and if hulk's back didn't go out. there are a lot of athletes who would be in higher regard if they had known when to say, "I've had a great run, time to hand it off and enjoy retirement." when's the last time you saw a leg drop in mma?

Jazzi

That blue eyed guy looks downright evil. I would'nt want him marrying my daughter either.

FREEDOM

THAT'S WHAT DADS ARE FOR...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments