« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HeatherReg

He is a d*{k I had the "pleasure" of encountering him in an airport once and asked for a pic for my kids who were huge fans, he obliged but was less then thrilled and did not hesitate to show it. For someone who's whole career is fan based you would think he would be a little more tolerable. IJS

Khloe D.

Very childish comment from a supposedly grown man, very tacky.

Mario

What a douche. WWE hates bad publicity. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up suspended or even fired.

lickmy

Orton is an ass.

SnowWhite

Arguments and petty feuds aside, wtf is with men always attacking women's weight?! It's such a cheap shot. Oh and to the men who talk so much sh/t I dare u to hook up with a beautiful full figured woman. Some things u just can't do with a tiny lil b/tch!

Truth

It's all part of his wrestling bad guy thing. So, you guys are a bunch of Latino dupes.

Crackin'Wise

I smell bacon!

Taint Me

Randy enjoys little Latina spinners.

mpsofia2002

What a jerk. And how is it possible that 44 percent of the public on his side?

NY_Babygirl

So this guy orton took a pic with the fan so he can make fun of her, that's just childish.

Plex

So much for WWEs anti bullying campaign

Preacher

She does look like Mrs Piggy

Ijacmommie

Don't matter if she looks like mrs. Piggy or not she is a human who has feelings and people like him are what cause people to kill themselves.

Holly

So She's a Whiny Blocked Stalker ....Next story

Jd94

That's my aunt What an *******...my cousin recorded her goin up to him it was literally a 2 second thing...*******