« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

may28

He was just sending a message to his girl saying "hey I know you and this woman are having issues, this pic is going to be posted so I'm gonna send an extra mean caption with it so you don't feel like I'm stabbing you in the back"

Jordan

Why is Randy Calling Stephanie McMahon Mrs. Piggy?

SStar74

Hey, TMZ, you do know Kim uses Randy's account, right? She is no innocent victim. As a matter of fact, she has a record for petty larceny and domestic violence. Did I mention this gold digger leaves her kids behind all the time to chase this loser across the country? Yeah, she's a class act...NOT!

may28

Question: how is it ok to call skinny people bad (because they are skinny because they put down the cheetos and get on treadmills) but if someone says something remotely rude about a large person the world goes spend poopy?

billy pootons

the polls shows 56% of people don't read the article before voting.... because if you read the article you'd vote yes she does deserve it

giovannaLily

Randy who?

LunarJunk

Did anyone miss the part when the "fan" was sending his girlfriend harrassing messages? His "fans" are crazy!

Jd94

His gf started talking mess 1st so she snapped back

Sillywilly

I love all these 'sides to the story' it just showcases the type of people that this guy, the girlfriend, the fan, etc.. like to engage with...self created DRAMATICS. Some people never leave junior high.

Eddie

The guy's always been a douche to women. He ran a couple of those 'divas' right out of wrestling. Anyway the guy's a complete bore. He's one of the reasons no one watches wrestling anymore.

LisaL

If she were just a fan, yeah it was wrong, but if she really was harassing his gf, then she got what she deserved. I think Latino Ms Piggy is pretty mild actually.

Henrysmomma34

Yawn.

FireSparkles

Why does she have bruising on the side of her boob?!?

lisa