« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gossipgirl

Should be nice to the fans because without them you are nothing!!!

VictoriaGirl

If what he said is true then why did he take a picture with her? Why didnt he tell her no, go away? Sounds like he's trying to make excuses for being a douche.

Morton Lipshitz

She does not look fat from the photo. F that steroidster Orton!

Matt G

In the wrestling world, what Randy Orton is doing is what is called " getting heat". I guarantee you all the fans tonight on Raw will be booing him and expect a pig chant. Great job by Orton to bring attention to himself and his heel character. Real winner in all of this is his Summer Slam opponent Roman Reigns. He'll look like a super hero tonight.

David

Orton is the biggest toolbox of all time. Such a friggin whimp in Marine boot camp he got a bad conduct discharge, and the only thing worse is a dishonorable discharge left for rapists and murderers. This idiot never cease to amaze and surprised that McMahon still wants him representing his company and forget who his dad was, he ain't worth it! #ortontoolbox

Edoggy

I'm not saying what he said was right. I don't agree with it, but right now randy orton is a bad guy. All heels in the past where rude to fans and stay in character. Also the lady has been harassing him and his girlfriend. Also orton does not use steroids. He would be a whole lot bigger if he did. Just because tmz report half a story dosnt mean that it's always true.

cj

Not surprised. Orton has always been a douche. If he wants to see a pig he can look in the mirror.

TriZzY956

By saying "Latino" he done ****ed up

Michelle

His a big racist

vivalasvegas

Why did he have to bring race into it?? He shouldn't have put it out there on twitter like that. I get girls are catty and call other girls' names. Which is where he probably got the name. But, it was totally uncalled for. What a d-bag lol.

kim c.

as much as I like him as a wrestler... I'm surprised his girlfriend (dammit) didn't get offended by that comment as well. I hope his daughter doesn't get picked on just because his dad is a ' bad guy' on tv. he learned it from his dad, his dad's tweets are as bad.

Ferndog68

Orton can suck Rey misterio's BMW

Nestlé

Classless dumbass.

Sherms

What a moron. He certainly ket the true colors shine though!

anne

Don't **** with his girlfriend.