« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ionlyspeakthetruth

Omg people bashing him if someone was picking on any of Ur bf/gf I'm sure u guys would play nice either I think the dumb ugly pig deserved it lol funny comment he made

You Don't Know

So she is allowed to tweet the picture & call him names, but he is not allowed to do the same to her? Tit for tat lady

RockEmSockEm

Makes me sad. He's changed so much since kim... trust me, I know. I know him personally, she's a bad influence on him. I hope he doesn't lose the fans that pay his bills, because of her.

bart

Randy best to keep your mouth shut because you are an ugly looking man. The woman in the picture was an attractive woman. The real pig is you Randy acting and speaking like a child.

WTF

Somebody actually respected Randy Orton?

bart

The WWE should fire him for this racist behavior.

steve ytu

this chick in the photo looks better then ortons wife. ortons wife looks like she has something wrong with her. she looks half retarted.no joke

the girl

Orton is a a hole. He should look in the mirror, I sh!t better looking turds.

Indigog0ddess

I don't understand.. if they had bad history with each other why would they take a pic together?

Fuji

She probably said something rude to him to get the pic. Like, "You think you're too good to take a pic with a fan? Take the pic!"

Daniel

Supposedly Randy Orton is supposed to be a professional at all times when representing the WWE. Even if she is a stalker...he should have respectfully declined the photo op and moved on saying nothing. He added fuel to the fire.

BSpolice

These celebrities take their fans for granted.

dont h8 reality

Orton has always been a duche, no news here. Just because twitter isn't scripted like everything else Orton does, doesn't mean he isn't a bigger duche than he already was

Daniel

Northwest Airlines

I call it as I see it. Big is beautiful to me. Big money, Big house, Big life insurance, Big Education, Big heart, True story I was iron deficiency anemic very weak, fatigue, and dizzy I almost feel down a tone of steps backwards this full figured lady quickly grabbed me because she knew I was getting ready to fall. Randy Orton Stop discriminating against people you never know what nurse might have to help you, are who you might need in the future. The WWE wrestlers always talk about the bullying they endured in school are through life. Randy Orton if you really sad that cruel word to that lady its best for you to go repent Karma hurts really bad buddy.