« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Liz

She attacked his girlfriend, and when he fights back, HE'S the bad guy? Nope. Dumb bitch deserved everything she got. Go Randy!

cementmixer

Maybe she is.

Heather

This girl has been stalking and harassing his girlfriend for like 6 months now, and is completely delusional. She is psycho and so are her friends.

MariV

A fan is a fan! No matter the shape size color Etc... Look at it this way, fans are the ones paying your lavish life style..

Atrujillo0731

If she was harassing his gf why even take a pic with her then?

ViperJunkie

I am NOT a Kim Kessler fan but that girl Kayla is not so damn innocent!

Obvious justice

So then why post a photo then ?... He should have done what a man does and don't put any attention to it, for every action there's a te action and consequence , if she harassed the girl friend, he should have just removed the picture and had her blocked.

ViperJunkie

I am NOT a Kim Kessler fan but that girl Kayla is not so damn innocent! She set this up to get back at Randy & Kim... I feel no sympathy for her at all!

ViperJunkie

BULL****! WWE made Randy apologize to this bitch!! So unfair! She has been harassing his girlfriend and so proud of it on Twitter. That is so not fair! She did this **** to get attention! Oh ViperJunkie was right... MEAN GIRL #1 Fan wanted attention!!!!!
tumblr.com/blog/viperjunkie

Gilbert

id say to Randy.. Dont be a little bitch and let women deal with their drama on their own.. ***** little bitch!!.. Besides insulting a lady for their looks and body is pretty shaddy to me!!..

Kim Kessler Hater

Kayla is a REAL LIFE MEAN GIRL and she got what she deserved because she could have walked away and she kept going at Kim & Randy!
I am NOT a Kim Kessler fan but that girl Kayla is not so damn innocent!

Jfrankin

My son and I was there at the gym when the pic was taken and I can Promise you the whole thing last 5 sec she ran up as he was about to get on bus hugged him snap the pic and was gone he didn't even have time to be ugly to her so if he is talking trash now she must of brought it on her self !!!

Daniel

Sounds... not so serious. You weird hollywood hipsters are all the same

baby eli

That's what she gets keep chasing. .and kissing ass ms Piggy. .that's what happens when you Do that. Jajajajajaj Dumb lady...she is a Dumb Bitch. ..Go away. .

MissusAries14

If its true that shes been stalking his girlfriend then she deserves whatever happens