« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bashed For Calling Fan

'Latino Ms. Piggy'

8/4/2014 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0804-randy-orton-twitter
update_graphic_red_bar
4:10 PM PST
-- Randy just tweeted saying, "I apologize if any of my previous tweets offended anyone. The answer to bullying isn't more bullying..."
update-grey-gray-bar
WWE
Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Still, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joe

Of course she deserved it pig was a nice word. She looks more like a whale to me. Don't want to have people call you a pig? Lose some weight.

rmbtru

Maybe that's the reason she was at the gym. Douche bag!

j.j.buff

Who cares! Its only words for christ sake. People have such thin skin nowadays

I just wanted to comment

The thing is, Orton has always been an ass. Let's put aside what she did to his wife for a minute, because orton wasn't the mature one here either. Orton once publicly shamed Kelly Kelly for sleeping around the locker room. Even if it was true, you shouldn't be shaming people like that.

KittyMayhem13

Did she deserve it? Yes and no. If she's been stalking and harassing Kim K. then, yes, she should be called out on that, however, it would've been better if it was done privately. He could've declined to be photographed with her and told her why he didn't want to take a pic with her. To put her on blast just makes him look bad. I'm a voluptuous girl who has met him many times and he's always been nothing but nice to me.

Ilikebigbutts

If you can di***** out you better be prepared to get it right back. Our society is getting soft! People cry over some weak ****. You rag on someone then people pick on you for doing it and then you have to apologize right after. **** is crazy.

paulplayset

Most Latinos are big. They only make one size pants and they got to squeeze in them!!!

putyouonblast

He looks like a douche bag!

Numapass

Truth to power bro

lol

Stupid bitch got what she deserved. You can't claim you're being bullied when for weeks you've been doing the harassing. Now that the pig has gotten a taste of her own medicine she may change her ways.

hugh anus

This nazi wanted some pork in his mouth..i remember i beat this "boxer" white trash..close to a coma..for trying to get smart with a latino lady on the bus stop...poor fella....had it coming..like ms.piggy here..but still racism is hilarious..

RetailQueen

I couldn't compare the resemblance to Ms.Piggy I was too distracted by the armpit shadow. The only way to stop a bully is bully them, she got a taste of it and she didn't like it. Maybe she will rethink her own nastiness on social media to others.

Morton Lipshitz