Bill Gates

My Summer's WAY Better than Yours!

8/6/2014 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0806_bill_gates_yacht_helicopter_launch_v3Did you play tennis off the coast of a fancy island today with your family before being helicoptered back to your yacht? No? That's because you're not Bill Gates.

Gates -- along with his wife Melinda and their kids Rory, Jennifer and Phoebe -- knocked a few balls around in Porto Cervo, Sardinia before being flown back to the massive yacht they're renting.

After that, the family went through a rack of wet suits (because who doesn't keep their wet suits on a clothes rack?) before taking a dip in the Mediterranean Sea and hopping on jet skis.

FML.

Joshua

Nope, but I went over 160... mph on a daily a basis, did donuts in public intersections until the steel belts on my tires sparked and got them replaced for free from BMW.

GothamGirl

You would think that Melinda attended Harvard, and made all that money...

GothamGirl

You would think that Melinda attended Harvard, and made ALL that money...

RetailQueen

Regardless of finances, there is nothing I like seeing than a family spending time together. We can read about violence and racism and the evils of the world anytime, but a family going out and having a good time-sign me up.

watzitooya

Yikes!

L.A. CONFIDENTIAL

Enjoy the good life...life is beautiful

Jeanne Tutt

Good for them! They have done so much for education making sure schools get computer labs and the latest software in them over the years. I've watched them since before their first was born. They deserve a holiday like this and why not?

Their kids need a vacation and spending time with the family is a wonderful thing. As my husband used to work for Microsoft, I can tell you that it is encouraging to see that as workers tended to spend more time working that being at home.

They donate the majority of their money towards education as well as many other things. I have never heard their political stances nor does that matter as this is simply a family getaway. Very rare to see with him.

Keepin' it Real

Everyone always has an opinion how others should spend their money.

mousetrap

Believe it or not, playing tennis on a fancy island and then having to be helicoptered back to the boat doesn't sound all that relaxing. Sounds like a rigmarole. I'd rather shack up in a half way decent hotel, eat a nice steak dinner with regulars, and then slink on down to the pub for some drinks and billiards. But then again, I don't have a billion dollars. I guess this is what you have to do when you are the famous ultra rich. Sounds like a sh!t life to me. Give me 5 million and that would be awesome.

guyjet74

Why does it matter to keep up with ppl money y'all need to keep up with ya own ****in dollars smh bombs

DTD

Yeah well, If I was a billionaire my summer would be better too, but I'm not so f**k you.

ria

This satanist monster who wants to reduce the population. Enjoy your evil ways because on Judgment day, you will be reduced to nothing. God has the final say. Don't forget it.

ria

Of course he has his "good" ways to cover up the bigger picture, his wicked plans. A lot of wicked people do kind stuff just to be seen in good light and trick you for their huge plans. Satan does it. If evil shows evil in the beginning, you'd run. Of course they want you to see then in good light.

GothamGirl

Their Foundation has been criticized for investing it's assets in companies accused of worsening poverty, polluting heavily, and pharmaceuticals who WILL NOT sell to the developing world. They are also pro-life, and fail to understand the dynamic in poor countries, and don't realize the danger for women with unwanted pregnancies. I find them both, so repulsive!

billy pootons

i cant help but be a little jelly... that is what most rappers pretend they have access too... except he is doing it for real

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments