Ludacris

Leaves Without Daughter

Epic Fight with Delta

8/6/2014 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Ludacris Leaves Daughter Airport

Ludacris landed in Atlanta Monday morning and left one item at the airport ... his 13-year-old daughter ... but Luda says Delta royally screwed up.

Sources tell TMZ ... the two were flying together from LAX to Atlanta, where his daughter Karma was going to catch a connecting flight to NYC solo. Turns out there was a 4-hour layover. Ludacris left his daughter in the first class lounge.

The problem ... Luda's daughter is not allowed to fly without an adult, because she's under 15, so Delta would not let her on the flight.

We're told Delta called Ludacris and informed him the airline would provide adult supervision if he paid a $100 fee, but the rapper refused. So he came back to the airport, picked up his daughter and they went home.

A rep for Ludacris tells TMZ ... Luda booked the flight himself -- a first class ticket -- and was told there would only be a 1 1/2 hour layover. Luda claims he was told when he bought the ticket the only requirement was that an adult needed to be present in NYC when the plane landed -- Karma's mom.

Luda was shocked and angry when Delta changed the rules.
update_graphic_red_bar
12:05 PM -- A source close to Ludacris tells us he paid the $100 and put Karma on the next available flight with a first class seat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Unbroken Chain

When I look at him I always think about when he played that elf in the Santa movie. Hilarious

Unbroken Chain

Just read the story. Good for him. That's BS. I have kids and when they were young they flew alone. Even though he could easily afford it I am happy he stood on principal. I would've paid because I'm a sucker

watzitooya

Yikes!

Pudding Tang

Karma lacks chameleon capabilities.

sfrandiver

An EPIC FIGHT? sounds like more of disagree with no fight.

stu

LUDACRIS!!!!!!!

BREAKFAST4

Delta s*cks anyway. Delta is the soup nazi of air travel.

Gia

Karma? Really.

Joi

I'm not sure if there was a rule change. I had to pay a $100 unaccompanied minor charge for my daughter. A member of the flight crew is assigned to keep an eye on your child and an agent escorts your child to the parent when they land. Perhaps he felt that he shouldn't have to pay the fee because his daughter was flying first class.

jerzygal2014

They did not "change" the rules. My nephew when he was younger flew w many airlines all fees are $100.00 to have a flight attendant escort anyone under the age of 15 cheap ass!

celtics34

If Luda is crying that he's broke why is he spending all kinds of money on these first class tickets

jonathanlengson

Son-of-a-bitch couldn't pay $100??!!

Monksolo

When rappers have daughters I always wonder if they call them their little bitches or hoes... or if they suddenly realize how wrong it is to talk like that about women.

LuLu1024 👀

Y'all is a bunch of haters I swear. Why y'all calling him cheap?? He paid more money to get another flight to come back to get her. Delta probably told him the wrong information. This is my last comment TMZ smh

meth68

It seems $100 means more to Luda then to me these days, I am feeling pretty good about myself after reading this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments