Mega-Music Mogul

Sued By Mistress

For Lifetime Support

8/8/2014 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0808-deborah-sass-ted-cohen-flickr-facebook
A man some say is the Steve Jobs of the music industry is being sued by a woman who claims she moved half way around the world on his promise to take care of her for the rest of her life ... then screwed her over.

Ted Cohen -- a music industry icon who has worked with the likes of Alice Cooper, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, Van Halen and Prince and has been a leader in the digital revolution of music -- allegedly had an affair with Deborah Sass, who at the time was living in London.

According to Sass' lawsuit -- the 2 met in London in 2006 while Cohen was married.  Sass claims they fell in love and he told her if she moved to L.A. to be with him he would divorce his wife and take care of her (Sass) for the rest of her life.

Cohen was true to his word and filed for divorce.  He also bought a house for Sass in Hollywood and even got her a Mercedes-Benz.

Sass claims Cohen had Sass run his company -- TAG Strategic, a digital entertainment consulting firm -- and she says she slaved away, working 70 hours a week and she didn't get a salary most of the time ... he simply said he was taking care of her.

You know how this ends.  Sass says in 2012, Cohen's divorce still was not final and they argued bitterly, splitting up in December of that year.

She says she never got a real salary and he also is refusing to support her for the rest of her life.

She's suing for 50% of his income.

Sass tells TMZ .. "I am not looking for a handout, but for justice. I generated more than $1.4 million in revenues for TAG, and I have not been fairly compensated for my contributions."

We called Cohen ... so far no word back.

lowie

Another female leach

Factual

Keep your legs closed to married men

Petty1881

Hahahah these dumb ninjas hahahaha always promising a women something and the chicks believe it. Lol that's what she gets. She better take the car and house and sale it. Half of his income smh biotch you're not his wife. You were his hoe.

Unbroken Chain

He will settle with her. If she is telling the truth he should anyway. I hope she realizes she isn't getting half his money. Probably a ploy to settle

Swerve

That dude is worth like a bazillion dollars...he can do better than that gutter slut

Wow ...

Sorry honey, if you want half you should have gotten it in writing, not in bed.

NY_Babygirl

That's what you get for being a home wrecker.

BREAKFAST4

If she is skilled as she claims go get a job.

tattedmom

My mom told me : the way u get a man. Is the way u lose man

awards

Deport this money grubbing puta, eh? We have too many gold diggers as it is!

betseymcqueen

I'm not defending her, but its pretty pathetic how people will blame just one side.. and you know.. not the guy who sought this women out and cheated on his wife. You know, the one who offered all this. Yeah..blame just her. Makes sense... if you're not very bright.

Neal

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger......

Roscoe

There's some whoring school that all these gold diggers go to. She failed apparently. On the first day, they teach you not to fall for that "I'll leave my wife for you" line.

tmzchick

Totally stupid girl. You don't ever do anything until he is divorced. That's your fault for being dumb, but I do sympathize a little.

Cat mom

If he did it with you, he'll do it to you. Get a job!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments