'Million Dollar Listing'

Reality Show Grandma Dies At 94

8/13/2014 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813-josh-edith-flagg-tmz-bravo-01"Million Dollar Listing" star Edith Flagg died today at the age of 94 ... TMZ has learned.

Edith was a holocaust survivor and fashion mogul -- and became a fan favorite on her grandson Josh Flagg's show.

Josh told us ... "My grandmother was a legend, not only in my eyes, but in the eyes of the countless people she helped and touched. Beverly Hills and LA have lost one of the great members of the community."

Edith fled her native Austria at the age of 19 to escape the Nazis ... eventually making it to the US in the 1940s, where she built her fortune in the fashion industry. She was a big supporter of the United Jewish Welfare Fund and The City of Hope.

Edith famously brought polyester to America after finding the fabric in Switzerland. Disco is forever in her debt.

R.I.P. Edith.

Khloe D.

My condolences to you and your family. Viewing the show you and your grandmother had a wonderful relationship that all could envy, very blessed.

Dee

I enjoyed watching her on the show.

She could of. however, kept the polyester in Switzerland.

Shaken not stirred

Awww.. RIP.

jojo

I loved watching her on the show. So talented. My regards to all the family members for their loss.

krazyinvt

I love that show !! It was the reason I got into the real estate business. She was one of my favorite people on the show. My condolences to her family, may she rest in peace.

CelebJustice

Aww... I adore Grandma Edith. RIP Mrs. Flagg. Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

shanice

Aww, well hell, she lived to be 94, and a cool lady at that. Josh will probably inherit everything.

Catlady

Oh, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandmother. I always love watching you both spend time together. RIP Grandma Edith.

bring back recent posts

I love listening to elders who have a lot of life experience and wisdom. She gave her grandson terrific advice and was fun to watch them together on the show. Always a sad time when we lose them.

Abe

She looked pretty much dead on the show for the past 2 seasons.

Lynette Smith

So enjoyed Mrs. Flagg on Josh's show, she was so loving and showed a lot of wisdom.

TheHutt

Who? Keep it A list

Taint Me

NOOOO! She was TOOO YOUNG !!! WHY !?!?!?

Lee

Mrs. Flagg was the best part of that show. It was touching to see the genuine love between her and Josh. RIP dear lady.

i saw that to

Sorry josh.loved her on the show.she will be missed.your relationship with her was truly sweet.god bless