Kendall Jenner

Showdown with Waitress

Over Dine and Dash

8/14/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

081414_tv_kendall_launch
Kendall Jenner admits she “accidentally” walked out on a restaurant tab in NYC, but denies she threw cash at the waitress who confronted her about it.

Now that Kendall’s lawyered up and demanding the waitress apologize -- some people can't figure out who's telling the truth ... Jenner or the jilted server?? TMZ inspeculates!
tmz-on-tv-3

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IfYouSaySo

Absolutely the waitress is telling the truth !!! .. Spoiled brats dnt respect iish not even their pimp momma

BLUE UGLY 💩

Yea, sue a waitress making less than 20K a year because you're a rude little brat who has been exposed for who you are... pimp Kri$ at it again...

Yep

Once again, I ask, isn't this the same Kendall Jenner who showed everyone her nipples and now is claiming she's defamed??

Terri

I believe the waitress. The Kardashians/Jenner clan are a bunch of entitled, media whores.

stfu please

Spoiled a$$. Makes me sick

jack

Just another shameless trashcan publicity stunt - these people are gross

Sabrina

I'm sure the waitress is exaggerating just how Kendall Probably wasn't as polite as she says. Drop the lawsuit.

Jules

All the blatantly trashy stunts this family pulls off everyday and she calls this accusation defaming?? This is just more drama to get in the headlines for another day or two.

MyBadSweetie

Kardashians are trained to lie. Even Scott shoved cash in a bartender's mouth. I'm believing the waitress.

TexasKyote

Anything to get your pic on TMZ huh. Arrogant pompous wanna be. I bet you probably couldn't read the menu much less the bill. They should have arrested your loser butt, put you in jail and throw away the key. Even then you would be in the company of people with more class and a higher IQ than members of the trash you currently hang out with, your family.

pzzapls

Hi

r.privette

Threatened to sue for what? Get over it! I'm tired of these rich people forgetting to pay cause they think their bodyguards or assistants are going to pay. U make millions ! Pay for ure shizzz and tip 100% I've waited on Connie Britton who tip s like crap! The best was Robert Downey Jr. Who had a $350 tab when him his family and Jeremy R.'s family came in and he tipped 100%. Come on!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I hope the stupid obnoxious slut Kindle reads all these comments.... Oops, that can't happen haha. Let me start over: I hope someone reads all these comments to that dumb idiot Kindle so she knows how much she and her repulsive family of ass holes are universally despised. Your sh-t DOES stink, honey.

ivan

1 - robin williams is dead and jenner skips on the bill ?

the world is truly nuts

she cannot read restaurant receipts either

Lala_z

Her and Kylie think they run **** now just because they have media attention instagram followers

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments