Kendall Jenner

Showdown with Waitress

Over Dine and Dash

8/14/2014 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

081414_tv_kendall_launch
Kendall Jenner admits she “accidentally” walked out on a restaurant tab in NYC, but denies she threw cash at the waitress who confronted her about it.

Now that Kendall’s lawyered up and demanding the waitress apologize -- some people can't figure out who's telling the truth ... Jenner or the jilted server?? TMZ inspeculates!
tmz-on-tv-3

bkblueknight

I actually found Kendall not as offensive as the rest of the Kardashian clan. I despise her more than Kris after this. Please don't come back to NYC

Queen

I serious can't stand them IM SO PROUD OF HER SHES FOLLOWING HER SISTERS FOOT STEPS SLUTS OF THE YEAR...I GUESS ITS OKAY TO TREAT PEOPLE LIKE **** BECAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY? they all act so damn slow

Laura j

I would NEVER walk out of a restaurant and "forget" to pay. Who the f#%k does kendle think she is. She would be nothing not even a model if it wasn't for her pathetic family.

watzitooya

Yikes!

Waka Waka Waka

So in all of this why isn't Kendall being prosecuted for the dine & dash. The reality is she's actually the only one here who broke the law.. you mean to tell me that if i dined&dashed & got caught a block away with an I'm sorry here's the money, that makes it okay now. .I DON'T THINK SO

DonnaDarling

She's a dumbass! That waitress has to work for a living . Kendall has to be a spoiled plastic bitch for a living. And she's ugly too.

Livvie

She walked out without paying and SHE wants an apology? gmafb!

StormyBoz

Ummm, who forgets to pay their bill? Sounds like to me the spoiled brat was trying to pull a fast one and was caught in the act.

Josh

Kendall the BULLY and her filthy lawyer ARE DISGUSTING

hannahcuellar

There are tons of celebrities that "forget" to pay for their bill. It's not right and I'm not defending it but let's stop acting like this is an isolated event.

Randaleese

Kendall is a member of the KardASSian Klan. She feels entitled. What a waste of the chance for this young girl to break free of the mold. She is burning bridges young and fast. She is already being perceived as a loser. She's definitely a BRAT. Her chubby cheeked little sister won't be far behind.

Old School Reality

Who does Lil Skanky think she is to demand anything I say we take them both throw them in a back alley ... If little skanky comes out she'll get the apology... If the waitress comes out well just send the body back to Kardashian Land

J.D.

She tried to steal, which she admitted to. Isn't that the point? BTW, the waitress is much hotter than plain looking Kendall!

Jennyez

I sounds like it didn't happen the way the waitress is saying it did and Kendall is trying to "clear her name." But her, or whomever is in her ear, is drawing more attention to this situation and making her look SOOO much worse.

Chgome

she didn't get served liqueur that's why she threw the money at the girl. Piece of s hit, some body need to beat that b itch bloody.