Denzel Washington

Detoxes After Hard Partying

8/15/2014 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815-denzel-washington-tmz-01
Denzel Washington
just left an Orange County residence where he was staying for more than 2 weeks to detox after a wild, alcohol-fueled, gluttonous month-long vacation ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the actor tell TMZ Denzel was on a yacht during the month of July with his wife ... and was partying and partying hard.

0818-3denzel-washington-yacht-splash
When he returned to L.A. ... our sources say Denzel went to the OC residence where he had professionals help him "detox."

One source says this was more than just alcohol ... it was an overall cleanse for toxins.  In addition to the professional who supervised the detox, we're told Denzel had a nutritionist, a trainer and a chef.

Denzel we're told is out and back on his game.

MrHarryBawls2015

Oh give me strength. This is pathetic Washington. Folks-you will see a flurry of "celebrities" come out with different stories (or in the case of John Travolta or Tom Cruise literally "come out")in the following days as a way to grab attention away from Robin Williams. It doesn't get any lower than that. Like that reality show "star" (that no one has heard of) recently in the news for writing a suicide note. Absolutely PATHETIC.

rt

I'm drunk

MP

I think he's earned the right to party hard..At least he was with his wife & was smart enough to get help...

ElPresidente

King Kong ain't got **** on...(fill in the blank)!

L.A. CONFIDENTIAL

Wealth and Hollywood, what theeee f*ck!!!

rt

Where the ****.is my chef detoxifier live in **** dammit

RTM

Now THIS is why I love you, TMZ. Absolutely useless information about my favorite actors and singers. Lol. I'm not complaining, FYI. These are the kind of story's I like to read. Not "Justin Bieber parties at his 965 million dollar home, neighbors call cop" crap.

JBIZ

I didnt think he could be any more cool but I was wrong! Get'em!!! My ni66a!

Mbiggenson

You know, if this was a story about the guy who lived beside me, I wouldn't want anything to do with him after that, but yet, it's a celebrity and we just turn a blind eye to this non-stop childish behaviour. Look at how many celebs have been to prison, rehab, nabbed for shoplifting, DUI, robbery...the list goes on and on, and yet we still keep calling them celebs and hanging on their every word. I'm not saying Denzel did anything illegal, but if that was a guy I knew I'd be like "If he calls, I'm not home. He's messed up, man. Serious problems."

J

Probably the most responsible coke binge in the history of mankind. Im taking notes, but then realize I need about $120,000 to accomplish this feat. A month on a yacht in international waters where you can't be touched. Go hard as Robert Downey JR. In his heyday. Then fly home and detox with a trainer, nutritionalist, life coach. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

David

I swear, Hollywood celebs are ALL dysfunctional. I rather be an ordinary happy person.

MrHarryBawls2015

I don't do cocaine. I just like the smell of it.

Caligirl

He's a great actor.

Bu

Good for him!

ShanesBabe

This article kind of reminds me of that scene I'm the movie Ricochet... was there a hooker on the yacht as well?