'Basketball Wives' Star

Allegedly Cancels Gig Because of

'Too Many F**s and D**es'

8/15/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Draya Michelle Homophobic Comment
"Basketball Wives" star Draya Michele ditched a paid gig at a West Hollywood nightclub because there were too many "f**s and d**es" ... so claim club honchos who are now threatening to sue her.

The hostess at Penthouse Nightclub tells TMZ ... Draya was supposed to host an event Sunday. When she arrived she looked at the crowd and said she didn't want to waste her time with "f**s and d**es" and left.

Draya told us she did NOT make the homophobic comment. She says never even showed up to the club that night ... she had called them to say she had to cancel because she was sick.  She says the club owner threatened to trash her in the media for being a no show.

The club fires back ... Draya accepted a $2.5K deposit, was obligated to show and the club lost money when a disappointed crowd simply left the club. The club now plans on suing her.

Draya tells us ... she'll be happy to entertain her LGBT fans on another night ... at a different club.
 081314_vg_playhouse_launch_v2

Thirstee

Why would a gold digger have a brain..theyre always giving it???

Zombie Whitney Houston

Who??

Joshua

Too many what?

Joshua

Never mind.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Good for her

jackmama311

not a star!

Ozzie X

She just polarized a segment of her audience, dumb move.

watzitooya

Yikes!

Naiad

I don't watch this show so I don't know who she is. She says she's gonna entertain her fans on a different night and at a different club.... and I was just wondering what her talent is.

Naiad

Using the words *** and dike is homophobic? Those words alone constitute irrational hatred towards gays? Well, I don't think so. I think whipping them with a bullwhip may be homophobic but not calling them *** and dike.

Sillywilly

I seriously doubt she said that, even if she felt that way, and that's a gigantic IF, she wouldn't be so dumb as to say it out loud. Club seems to be trashing her.

lakergirl

She sleeps with women & goes to gay clubs too so I doubt she said this. She should countersue the club.

vighorois

Why would anyone feel disappointed about not seeing her?

bart

Why is this person famous and who would pay her money to show up. In the picture it seams she likes showing off her fake breasts. I like the natural look myself.

Tabby Catt

TMZ, everyone on television is not a star. that word use to mean so much.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments