Kendra and Hank

Happily Together

Reality Show Drama BS?

8/16/2014 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816-kendra-hank-bahamas-tmz-01Something's fishy with Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett ... in the wake of the rumored marriage problems ... we got them on vacation together and it doesn't appear to be for show.

They were eating at a cozy beachside restaurant in Costa Rica Friday ... and the person who snapped the pic says there was no evidence of animosity ... quite the opposite.

The photog tells us they happily ate their meal with the fam without a single reality show camera in sight.  Translation: They weren't putting up a front.

It doesn't track with the new trailer for their show ... where Kendra claims she flushed her wedding ring down the toilet after Hank reportedly had an affair with a transexual or two.

So, we gotta ask ...

twocentz

I don't see why they can't get together for the kids. They're not lovey dovey.

notalawyer

All "reality" shows are FAKE DRAMA BS...

Michelle17

The transsexual came forward with his/her story. This isn't made up for tv. Tori and Dean though is bs.

looksmatter

Nothing lovey dovey about this pic

Miksmommie

How about the possibility that they (or Kendra) love's her children more than life itself so they wanted them to have a great time? I did it a month after leaving my abusive and cheating husband because I wanted my kid's to have a wonderful memory since it was long planned. Ended up being the last "Family" vacation. When our children are our priorities we can hide our disgust. No pictures of them being all lovey dovey. However if they decide to work on their relationship who are we to make judgements?

Sadiemay

Kendra is such a loser.

cyre

Yes this sound totally fishy.
First of all when looking at the sneak peek my first impression is that she was faking it. Then, you hear her saying she discovered the whole story on the tabloids....she always talked about the tabloids and never mentionned about what HE says...so that gives the impression that she "flushed her ring" based on the tabloids story?.....something is not right. Then, this picture.......it confirms my first impression. And frankly i do not see him cheating with a trans....
The good news is that their family unit is good and this is only for ratings.

L.A. CONFIDENTIAL

One of the trannies is probably waiting for him around the corner...

JDM46

They don't look happy in the pic.

J

I wouldn't watch that if you paid me.

crazy

It turns out he's a fanuke lmfao

crazy

Hank the pee pee squeezer

Areader

Memo: All these reality shows are fake!

Noog

What lucky plumber found her ring?

Lisa

Could be anything. Could be they're just having lunch with the kids. I mean, not all divorcing/separating couples have to be aholes to each other, TMZ.