Kevin Hart

Runs Into Ex After Engagement

At Strip Club!

8/19/2014 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_kevin_hart_eniko_torrei_stripclub_composite
Kevin Hart
was eye to eye with his ex-wife at Magic City strip club in ATL ... hours after he popped the question to Eniko Parrish.

Kevin and ex-wife Torrei Hart seemed at odds Monday night ... her show -- "Atlanta Exes" -- had its premiere, where she accused Kevin of cheating on her. For his part, Kevin jacked her spotlight by proposing to his fiancee and then posted the video on Instagram.

So Torrei took her co-stars to the strip club after the show aired ... and around midnight Kevin walked in with his freshly-minted fiancee.

It gets better ... we're told the 2 exes were seated within eyeshot of each other. They noticed each other but didn't say a word to one another.

But Kevin made a big statement -- he dropped $40K with his fiancee ... making it rain all over the place.

Torrei sat impassively ... with her new guy.

Happy ending.

0819-making-it-rain-footer

elmurlizzie

I don't understand you should be at home with your children not looking at nasty girls hello kitties... where are your priorities?

john

If you got G's then you got G's, a nice way to waste cash..

Bambi

I personally would NEVER spend my $40,000 on some slimey strippers. I'm not sure I know of any normal hard working people who would. Kevin you have children how about you put that into savings for a college fund or future investments for them? Or your grandkids one day? Perhaps your own retirement fund. What goes up must come down.

Miss Sassy

Kevin, you are an *******. First you propose on the night your ex-wife's show premieres, and then you're in ATL at the strip club where you probably knew she would be there. This 2nd marriage won't work because you are an ass! Grow up man! Dropping 40K - so stupid! And that proves what?

Ania

All of them are so classy. Go home to ur kids.

RetailQueen

I am so SICK of these bitter ass, ghetto acting, no job having, bad weave wearing, ex wives/baby mamas playing the VICTIM card. Oh boo hoo he got me pregnant ya know? I got to get my 18 years of life,er,CHILD support so I can afford to never work again. Let me spill all my Exs secrets and air out all our dirty laundry, on tv, for a show, with other victims like me. You know what you dumb heffer? Your ex has moved on and to better things. He's making more money and with a better looking woman. As a woman myself I would be hurting too. No doubt about that. However! You share kids together and they will grow up and see this footage of daddy cheating on mommy and leaving her for another woman. Don't u have any dignity left in you? He left you a while ago honey, and he supports his kids very generously so move on and stop the victim role. It's old and you sold out your kids father for a paycheck that won't last a year. Mom of the year material! Also, those caterpillars on your head are not working, boo boo.

Sassy

I don't know every little detail about what happened with their relationship or the timeline of events, or how happy or unhappy they were --- surely some details will stay between the parties involved --- but I do know it's been over 5 years! Move on, people. Kevin and Torrei surely have!

Just as there are pics of Eniko's birthday party where Kevin proposed on the internet, there are also pics out of Torrei smiling brightly with her new fella at the premiere party of the ATL Exes show last night. Next!

LolaEllz

Aye, if you were dragin my name threw the dirt and then goin out and makin 💲💲 off that same name; IDE 💩💩💩 **** on her bitter ass too! And what better way then Showin up wit a new bad chick 💃💃💃 sorry but life is long and her bitter ass needs to move on! Ooohhh and give that ***** back his name, since she hate Em so much... Ijs

sunnybarber

Honey, if he cheated on his first wife, don't go crying to your mama when he cheats on you. Karma's a real nasty bitch.

Randaleese

Typical.

tmon3ydadjmbr

Does it really matter he's engaged. **** her.

Ween

Oops !!!!

Surfgirl

Kevin seriously 40k at a strip club smh!

Tnt1029

I was right next to them! They got there late and the produce of their show was also there. He was eating chicken wings while him and his crew had ciroc vodka and threw dollars over these 30 year olds. Boosie was there too making it rain like crazy! So much more juicy gossip!

LetsBeReAL

well.. He definitely upgraded. His ex is a mess and she looks like a average girl you find on the streets. His new girl wouldn't look at him twice if he was broke but at least he has the money to have arm candy on his arm now.