Michelle Duggar

Transgender People Should Not Get Choice of Restrooms

8/19/2014 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Duggar Anti TransgenderMichelle Duggar is convinced ... child predators are aiming to use the cover of being a transgender to hurt children ... and she's determined to stop them in their tracks.

The "19 Kids and Counting" star is on the warpath against a proposed Arkansas law that would allow transgender people to use either the men's or women's bathroom -- whichever they feel suits them best.

Duggar thinks convicted male child molesters will have a field day if the law passes ... simply dressing up like a woman and perving out in girls restrooms.

She doesn't want her 9 girls subjected to men leering at them in their private space -- so she's voiced a robocall to AR voters urging them to vote no ... and it's fascinating.

Marko

That woman cant close her legs, why would I think she could close her mouth...

booga-booga

She is wrong. There are women molesters. And men molesters that go after little boys etc. Bottom line, EVERYBODY'S A SUSPECT!!!

Morton Lipshitz

She is right. Who wants a screwed up freak from one's same gender in the room while urinating or defecating. Stop the P.C. B.S!

VHLsx

www.gofundme.com/Texas

I steal pets

While I support anyones right to be happy, I hate to admit she has a point. It's not even the Trans people I think would ever abuse this, but rather the "straight" pedophiles. It gives too big a legal loophole as to why they were there in the first place; "No, your honor, I was in the ladies room because I have always felt like there has been a woman caged in my male body". It sucks, but creeps ruined it for people who honestly are transgender and want to use the restroom they feel comfortable.

sevotery

Hypocrite....

dmc

Did anyone commenting read the proposed law? This law isn't about child molesters being allowed to slap on a wig and hit up the ladies room to rape your wives and children. Her words are meant to incise the sheep. Baaa!

Txcoon

Unfortunately she does have a point. We all know that pedophiles will use any opportunity and perverts will have a field day. I know it is hard to be transgender but we also have to protect the children first and foremost.

Flotsam

Every guy in my high school would have claimed transgender status if that's all it would have taken to get them into the girl's locker room.

MyBadSweetie

Can any gender imagine walking into a public restroom and seeing a group of people of the opposite gender inside the restroom just hanging out? I think either way it's dangerous. There are people who are pedophiles, rapists, and there are people who are homophobes. I think it's dangerous for everyone involved.

Nonsense

Good grief! Seriously we have to have a law regarding this? The world is fu**ed up.

JennA

I always think people like this probably see danger everywhere that it doesn't exist and completely disregard the REAL threats. Another thought... maybe if she'd stopped after 3 or 4 kids, she'd actually be able to accompany her kids to the restroom.

The Maharincess of Franistan

All of this is stupid.

Sandra

This woman does not inhabit the real world.

Sashatree

SHE'S NUTS!!!! How DARE she equate transgender people with pedophiles!!!!!! SHE AND HER FELLOW CULT MEMBERS ARE BIBLE BEATING LITERALISTS AND COMPLETELY IGNORANT ANTEDILUVIANS!