Michelle Duggar

Transgender People Should Not Get Choice of Restrooms

8/19/2014 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Duggar Anti TransgenderMichelle Duggar is convinced ... child predators are aiming to use the cover of being a transgender to hurt children ... and she's determined to stop them in their tracks.

The "19 Kids and Counting" star is on the warpath against a proposed Arkansas law that would allow transgender people to use either the men's or women's bathroom -- whichever they feel suits them best.

Duggar thinks convicted male child molesters will have a field day if the law passes ... simply dressing up like a woman and perving out in girls restrooms.

She doesn't want her 9 girls subjected to men leering at them in their private space -- so she's voiced a robocall to AR voters urging them to vote no ... and it's fascinating.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

get real

Thats a Very true statement she made.......

get real

Vote No!

MenaceWood

They shouldn't.

Taint Me

There's the Thirty Mile Zone....
and then there's the rest of America.

porkchop

It's possible.

icouldcareless

I agree with her. I live in Las Vegas and walked in a casino bathroom one evening, there was a tranny sitting at the makeup mirror. You could CLEARLY tell she was a he. I called security and had him/her removed. I don't judge anyone but if you are born a man, you need to use the men's bathroom regardless what you are wearing.

sr

Agreed that's exactly what pervs are going to do. Its not ok

Ben IncaHutz

She is a human clown car. She needs to visit Iraq and Syria so that she can see what happens when people let their religious beliefs get the best of them. She can keep thumping her bible at home . . where women like her belong.

yenny

This doesn't surprise me. This family's politics are completely awful, I wish fans of the show would take 5 minutes to google all the awful things they support. Doug Philips and Gothard, 2 people their family follows, are both accused of sexual crimes against women...not in a bathroom...in their own church!

Jamey Hunter

I agree

quit whining

This walking uterus does realize that more then half of the child molesters in this country target young boys right? Go back to spreading your legs and keep your mouth shut.. only stupid comes out..

Mary226

I do not want men in the ladies when I am in there, much less having my children exposed to who knows what. I agree with M. Duggar!

onlyspoon458

What do you expect,she is clearly uneducated !

Petty1881

It's true! If that's the case just make all restrooms unisex smh amerikkka is crazy

tattedmom

It could. Happen. Just let them have own restroom. But like. Her or not. She can say whatever she. Wants to say This is America

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments