Casper Smart

I Won't Be Banging JLo

In My New House

8/20/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Casper Smart New HomeCasper Smart bought a sweet new pad in the San Fernando Valley and he WON'T be banging Jennifer Lopez inside ... these are the 2 things we know.

We found out Smart just closed on a $760,000 ranch-style home in Woodland Hills.  He put down 20% -- $152,000.  And get this ... it's all Casper's money.  JLo didn't give him a penny.  He's been renting out a condo he already owned and making money doing choreography for artists like Nicki Minaj.

The 2,039 sq ft house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a pool, fruit trees, and a batting cage.

Now the banging part.  We posted pics of Smart and JLo driving together Monday in L.A. and it looked like something was up -- she was trying to hide from the photog -- but we're now told they continue to be friends but the romance is over and out.

Plus ... JLO wouldn't be caught dead in THAT part of the valley.

0819-caspers-new-pool-swipe-insta-01

BLUE UGLY 💩

He wants a sugar mommy again

Clytemnestra

Pretty hefty price for a guy his age. Good for him.

allison

why do you always talk so badly about the valley? woodland hills is a nice part of the valley...much nicer than tarzana where khloe lived. I'm sure half the staff at tmz live in the valley too so stop hating. the kardashians van live in the valley but not jlo? okay...

Truth Teller

Cute, cozy, and warm. But dang, that's a lot of wood paneling. I hope they don't paint over it though.

Lorena

I say bullshi$! She's banging him otherwise she wouldn't be with him. They don't have kids together; therefore, no obligation, so WHY hang out?? I would move on if I was her...

NY_Babygirl

So if they are just friends why was she hiding, what is she ashamed of.

watzitooya

Yikes!

rlemons

I hope he plans on remodeling in the inside. One of those all about the location houses.

namers

You couldn't pay me to live in Woodland Hills; hotter than Hades and mostly families. Guess he couldn't afford the 'trendy' Calabasas next door.

RDJ

Wouldn't put 700K down for it...

doodlebug

She took a Little Gym class with her kids a couple years ago in Woodland Hills. We were in the same class. She had the nanny and bodyguard with her. She was very friendly but the nanny had to do the hands on stuff like diaper changes. What is with TMZ and all it's venous against the valley? Probably half the celebrities in LA live in the valley. My son went to preschool with several. Lighten up on the valley you west side snobs.

Naiad

Looks like he spent $760...-Grand on a $50-Thousand dollar house. Hey Casper, that's not Smart!

Truth

EEW!! $200K AT BEST. BESIDES, WITH 20% DOWN YALL KNOW THE PLACE WILL BE FORECLOSED IN 2 YRS. CASPER THE FRIENDLY GAY GHOST CANT DO ENUFF BJ'S WITH TRANNIES TO KEEP THAT AFLOAT. #TRUTH!!

PT

Poor Casper be slummin'

juniorzilla

I'm sure the majority of people his age on this app are still living with mommy and daddy! I'm not crazy about this guy , but how could you hate ! Good for him !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments