Ex-MSU star Mateen Cleaves is calling BS on the woman accusing him of sexual assault -- claiming the allegations are 100% bogus.
"My family and I are devastated by these false charges," the former basketball star said in a statement.
"I am innocent and the allegations are without merit. We truly appreciate your continued support."
As we previously reported, Cleaves is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in a motel room last year. The woman, 24, says she escaped after the assault and got help from someone in a nearby room.
Cleaves was arraigned Wednesday morning in a Michigan courtroom. He pled not guilty to several charges including criminal sexual conduct.