TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Broncos' Bradley Roby I Know How to Stop Blake Bortles ... And So Does Belichick

1/16/2018 8:00 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Blake Bortles is no joke ... despite what Jadeveon Clowney thinks -- so says Broncos DB Bradley Roby who thinks the Jaguars QB has a real shot to beat the Patriots. 

He's just gonna have to outsmart one of the greatest minds in the history of professional football to do it ... Bill Belichick

Roby picked off Bortles for a TD when they squared off last year (as he was quick to remind us!) -- and says Belichick will be just as prepared when they square off on Sunday. 

Still, Roby thinks Bortles has a real shot to establish himself as an elite QB if he can outduel Tom Brady ... but it ain't gonna be easy. 

We also asked Roby about visiting his former Ohio State teammate, Ryan Shazier -- and it seems everyone's still super optimistic about the injured linebacker's future. 

Logan Paul Yes, Even I Deserve a Second Chance

1/15/2018 4:29 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Logan Paul says he's learned a lot from the backlash he received, and money he's lost, since posting video of a suicide victim -- and believes he'll bounce back ... eventually.

We got Paul Monday afternoon at LAX and he admitted he's been treated "fairly" -- referring to YouTube yanking him from one of its original series, and cutting off his main revenue stream from his 15 million subscribers.

Still, Paul didn't seem the least bit concerned about money -- he's got a backup plan -- and said, "Everyone deserves second chances, bro."  

Paul's already issued multiple apologies, but he hinted there was another statement coming ... specifically for his remaining fans on YouTube.

Martin Luther King III Oh, Trust ... My Dad Would be Pissed About 'Shithole' Comment

1/15/2018 11:19 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Martin Luther King Jr.'s son says his father would be "incensed" by President Trump's "shithole" comment ... but MLK III still sees a silver lining.

We got the civil rights leader's oldest son Monday at the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial in Washington, D.C., and he weighed in on 45's disparaging remark ... and his father's likely reaction to it.

Perhaps surprisingly, MLK III thinks there can be a positive outcome from Trump's racist sentiment.

Good day to ponder whether his father would be as gracious to the President.

Al Sharpton to President Trump 'You Are a Racist'

1/15/2018 9:35 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Rev. Al Sharpton says President Trump is doing a horrible job of hiding who he really is ... a straight-up racist.

We got the Rev. at Reagan National Airport, and asked if he thought Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have had a sit-down with 45, given Trump's controversial track record on racial issues during his presidency.

Sharpton insists Trump's big on using photo ops to make it APPEAR like he's interested in the African-American community, and he's certain MLK would have seen right through that.

The President is denying he's racist -- after his "shithole" comment -- but Al's clearly not buying it.

Aziz Ansari Addresses Sexual Misconduct Allegation It Was 'Completely Consensual'

1/14/2018 7:03 AM PST
Breaking News

6:18 PM PT -- Aziz has responded saying he believed the sexual activity he engaged in with the anonymous woman was completely consensual. He says the day after the incident he got a text from her saying, "it may have seemed okay" but, after further reflection she felt uncomfortable. He says, "It was true that everything did seem okay to me, so when I heard that it was not the case for her, I was surprised and concerned."

Aziz says he "took her words to heart and responded privately." He says he continues to support the #MeToo and Time's Up movements as well.

Aziz Ansari has been accused of sexual assault by a woman who claims he repeatedly got sexually aggressive with her despite her protestations.

The woman -- who remains anonymous -- claims she went on a date with him last year and ended up in his Tribeca apartment. She claims he almost immediately began kissing, fondling and undressing her and then said he was going to grab a condom. The woman says she asked him to slow down, but he continued and performed oral sex on her.

She says when he started sticking his fingers in her throat, she used "verbal and non-verbal cues" to indicate her discomfort. 

The woman says she doesn't know if Ansari got the message at first, but when it eventually registered, she says he told her, "Of course, it's only fun if we're both having fun."

Still, she says Ansari continued to push himself on her. She says she eventually left in tears. 

The woman, who first told her story to Babe.net, texted Ansari the next day, "Last night might have been fun for you it wasn't for me. When we got back to your place, you ignored clear, non-verbal cues; you kept going with advances. You had to have noticed I was uncomfortable." She then described part of the encounter.

The woman says she decided to come forward after she saw Ansari wearing a Time's Up pin at the Golden Globes, where he won Best Actor in a Musical or Comedy TV Series for his lead role on "Master of None."

We reached out to Ansari's rep ... so far, no word back.

Mark Wahlberg Donates $1.5 Mil Salary to Time's Up

1/13/2018 10:25 AM PST
Breaking News

Mark Wahlberg's giving away the $1.5 million he made for his reshoots on "All the Money in the World" ... after the outcry that he made more than Michelle Williams.

Mark's making a donation to Time's Up, and his agency WME -- which also represents Williams -- is donating $500,000 as well. Wahlberg says, "I 100 percent support the fight for fair pay and I'm donating the $1.5 million to the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund in Michelle Williams' name."

As we reported ... when producers asked Williams to do reshoots for the movie she quickly agreed, but Wahlberg demanded to be paid and his rep said, "He doesn't work for free." However, sources familiar with the actors' contracts told us Michelle's required her to do reshoots as part of her salary ... and Mark's didn't.  

Regardless, Wahlberg and his agency are now donating the $2 mil.

Eliza Dushku A Stuntman Molested Me When I Was 12

1/13/2018 7:06 AM PST

6:00 PM PT -- James Cameron, the director of "True Lies," says if he had known about Eliza's alleged assault ... "there would have been no mercy." He says he's heartbroken, but also glad Eliza spoke up along with all the other brave women who have done so. He adds that he doesn't think this is just a Hollywood issue -- "This is a reckoning for the human race ... This sh*t has been going on since day one.”

11:45 AM PT -- The stunt coordinator, Joel Kramer, denies sexually assaulting Dushku.Eliza Dushku just posted a long, emotional account alleging she was molested by a stuntman when she was just 12 years old, and the adults on the set did nothing to protect her.

The actress says she was filming "True Lies" when the 36-year-old stunt coordinator singled her out and lured her to hotel room in Miami ... telling her parents he was taking her to the hotel for a swim.

She says he went into the bathroom and came out with a small hand towel over his genitals and then laid her down on the bed and got on top of her and rubbed against her until he climaxed.

Eliza says afterward he said, "I think we should be careful," meaning she should tell no one.

The actress, who is now 37, asks, "Why didn't an adult on the set find his predatory advances strange -- that over-the-top special attention he gave me."

She goes on, "Hollywood has been very good to me in many ways. Nevertheless, Hollywood also failed to protect me, a child actress." 

James Franco Universities Where He Taught ... No Sexual Misconduct Complaints

1/13/2018 1:00 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

James Franco is facing 4 sexual misconduct complaints from some of his former acting students at Studio 4 and Playhouse West, so we decided to call around and see if anyone lodged complaints at the various schools where the actor taught, and it turns out there were none.

Franco taught classes at NYU in 2011 and 2012 ... an NYU administration source tells TMZ there were neither formal nor informal complaints against him.

We also checked with USC, where Franco taught various classes from 2013 and 2015 and a rep for the school tells us ... no complaints.

And we contacted UCLA, where Franco taught from 2012 to 2017. No one from the school would give us an official comment, but sources at the school who would have received such complaints tell us none were lodged. 

The fact that no complaints were filed does not mean nothing ever happened. As we've reported, Franco has maintained he has done nothing wrong

'Handmaid's Tale' Star Trump Axing UK Trip A Good Call (Could've Made Better Call)

1/13/2018 12:40 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

'Handmaid's Tale' star O-T Fagbenle believes protesters would've showed up in droves if Donald Trump hadn't canceled his visit to London this week amid fears of mass protest, but the call won't help improve Trump's rep in the UK.

O-T, who plays Elizabeth Moss' husband on the dystopian series, is a Londoner himself, and when we got him at LAX Friday he gave us the rundown -- well, more like a laundry list -- of why so many Londoners are pissed off with Trump. Unsurprisingly, it starts with 45's Twitter.

Trump and his cabinet should take notes from O-T, especially when he talks about how Trump can regain some of the UK's respect.  

Pierre Garcon I Forgive Trump For 'Shithole' Remark

1/12/2018 4:35 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Pierre Garcon wasn't the least bit surprised Donald Trump reportedly called Haiti a "shithole" ... but says he's willing to forgive the Prez. 

Garcon -- a Haitian-American NFL star -- tells TMZ Sports he was upset when he first heard POTUS bash the country from which his family descends.

"When you first heard it, it was hard to understand why he'd say something like that."

PG says he's since cooled down ... and rather than attack Trump, he wants to educate him on the "Pearl of the Caribbean."

Kurt Warner Manziel Should Get 2nd Chance at NFL ... If He Crushes CFL

1/12/2018 1:17 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Can Johnny Manziel REALLY make it back to the NFL?? 

HELL YEAH ... so says Kurt Warner, who tells TMZ Sports the QB should take advantage of his shot with the Canadian Football League, then make his way back to America for a 2nd chance.

Warner -- who spent 3 seasons with the Arena Football League before going to the Rams -- says there's nothing wrong with taking an alternative route ... as long as Johnny keeps playing and stays out of trouble.

Warner sends a message to Manziel ... "gotta just keep workin', keep playing -- good luck to ya."

NBA's Rodney Hood Fined $35,000 For Slapping Fan's Phone

1/12/2018 11:39 AM PST
Breaking News

The NBA is slapping back at Rodney Hood ... hitting the Utah Jazz star with a hefty $35,000 fine for smacking a cell phone out of a fan's hand Wednesday night.

Hood was ejected after his 2nd technical foul during the 3rd quarter of the Jazz vs. Wizards game. When he was heading to the locker room, Hood unleashed his anger on the fan's phone.

It's not the first fan confrontation that has resulted in a big fine this season, but it is the biggest. Kyrie Irving was fined $25k for yelling profanity at a spectator.

In case you're wondering ... Hood's making $2.3 million this season, so it's just a drop in the bucket.

Patty Hearst Fox Axes Biopic Project After She Blasts It

1/11/2018 5:09 PM PST
Breaking News

Patty Hearst's scathing criticism of the upcoming film and TV projects about her life wasn't taken lightly ... Fox just pulled the plug on its film project.

20th Century Fox Film announced Thursday afternoon it's cancelling its planned biopic about Hearst based on the book "American Heiress" by Jeffrey Toobin after she blasted the project and the author for glorifying her rape and torture.

Patty told us she especially took issue with Toobin allegedly referring to his book as "the last word on the subject." She says, "It was offensive to me that a man would have the audacity to tell a woman that he would have the last word on her trauma."

Hearst also took issue with Toobin's book citing one of its main sources as one of Patty's captors, and calling her abduction a "rollicking adventure."

While Fox has cancelled the movie project, an upcoming docuseries on CNN is still set to air in February. As we reported ... Patty and her family are outraged by the network's plan.

Around the Web