TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Iggy Azalea Sued By Injured Skateboarder ... French Montana Connection

11/13/2018 2:17 PM PST

Iggy Azalea just got a not-so-fabulous parting gift from dating French Montana ... a lawsuit.

A skateboarder named Jeffrey Linett claims in a new lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, he was tooling around in WeHo back in November 2016 when a car owned by Iggy and driven by French's little brother, Ayoub Kharbouch, slammed into him.

Since Iggy was the registered owner of the 2015 Jeep Wrangler, she's on the hook if the driver did something stupid.

Linett claims Ayoub didn't see him crossing because he was Snapchatting while driving ... classic negligence.

Linett, who is also suing Ayoub, claims he suffered "severe personal injuries" and emotional distress. 

Paz de la Huerta Sues Harvey Weinstein for Sexual Assault

11/13/2018 10:02 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

10:01 AM PT -- Weinstein's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, "It is our understanding that the Manhattan District Attorney's Office carefully reviewed Ms. De la Huerta's claims of sexual assault by Mr Weinstein many months ago and made a conscious decision to reject her as a complainant for obvious reasons."

He continues, "We also believe that her newly minted version of events including her new  California claims are equally preposterous and unfortunately, the product of an unstable personality with a vivid imagination."Paz de la Huerta is suing Harvey Weinstein for 2 alleged sexual assaults she says went down in 2010.

The "Boardwalk Empire" star has previously gone public with the accusations, but she's now filed a lawsuit. In the docs, she recounts meeting Weinstein at an NYC movie premiere on Dec. 7, 2010. She claims he offered a ride home to her apartment, and insisted on coming in because he didn't want to discuss business in her very public lobby. 

According to the suit, once Weinstein got upstairs he threatened her career if she didn't have sex with him -- and then raped Paz. 

She claims the 2nd incident went down on Dec. 23, 2010 ... when Weinstein called her to say he'd be waiting outside her building when she got home. In the suit, Paz says she decided to confront him, and drank heavily on the way home ... out of fear and depression. 

The drinking is important because Paz says she was too wasted to consent to sex. She says when she got home and confronted him in the lobby, Weinstein "hushed her" and insisted on speaking in private ... in her apartment. Once inside ... she says he "again forced himself on [her] by performing unconsented vaginal intercourse through overpowering physical force."

Paz says they saw each other again in 2011 in his Four Seasons hotel room in Bev Hills. In the suit, which her attorney Aaron Filler says he filed Monday, Paz says Weinstein opened his robe and exposed himself as soon as she entered. She claims he invited her to have a threesome with another naked woman in the room, but rejected him and left the room. 

Paz believes Weinstein retaliated by getting her fired from "Boardwalk Empire" -- and estimates his actions have cost her $55 million in earnings over her career.

She's suing him for assault, sexual battery and emotional distress. She's also going after the now-defunct TWC and the Four Seasons. 

Originally Published -- 9:09 AM PST

Tekashi 6ix9ine Record Label's Out Nearly Half a Mil ... After Music Vid Shooting

11/13/2018 1:00 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

The shooting at the home for the filming of the Tekashi 6ix9ine's music video was a VERY expensive setback for the record label behind the project ... as in almost half a million dollars down the drain.

Sources tell TMZ ... Universal Music Group spent upwards of $480k to fund the video shoot that was supposed to feature Nicki Minaj and Kanye West ... before bullets shattered glass in the mansion and things then came to a screeching halt. 

It also looks like UMG might be eating this one -- we're told there are zero plans to reschedule or reshoot.

As for why the budget was so steep ... just look at what was done to the interior of the Bev Hills mansion for the shoot. Crew members placed multi-colored decals on lots of the windows, which was supposed to mimic 6ix9ine's hair. Our sources say some of that money also went to SFX, lighting and, of course, salaries.

We broke the story ... Tekashi, Kanye and co. found themselves under attack Thursday night after 2 gunmen opened fire on the Bev Hills estate. Surveillance footage captured the assailants firing off multiple rounds at the house. Nicki was not there at the time of the shooting.

Cops are looking for the shooters -- but this one's gotta hurt where it hits record labels most ... the wallet.

Bar Tragedy Cop Shoots Security Guard Who Apprehended Shooter ... Mom Files Suit

11/12/2018 10:21 AM PST
Exclusive Details

10:21 AM PT -- Jemel's mother, Beatrice Roberson, filed a lawsuit Monday morning against the police officer who killed her son.

In the suit, she says the shooting was unprovoked, unjustified and "excessive and unreasonable." 

She's suing the officer as well as the Village of Midlothian, and she's demanding damages in excess of $1 million.A security guard who took down a man who opened fire in a bar was shot dead by a cop who responded to the 911 call.

Jemel Roberson was working security at Manny's Blue Room Bar Sunday at 4 AM in a Chicago suburb when several drunk patrons were ordered out. The guys left, came back with a gun and opened fire.  

Roberson returned the fire and apprehended one of the men. Roberson placed his knee in the gunman's back and point a gun at him to stay still. An officer who responded to the 911 call fired at Roberson ... shooting him dead.

One of the bar patrons who witnessed the shooting said the cops "saw a black man with a gun, and basically killed him."

Roberson was a musician who played at several Chicago-area churches and wanted to become a police officer.

The Cook County Sheriff's Office has opened a criminal investigation into the bar shooting.

A GoFundMe account was established to pay for the 26-year-old Roberson's burial.

Originally Published 10:02 AM PT

Mick Jagger's Daughter Ex-BF Off the Hook In Alleged Vicious Attack

11/12/2018 12:20 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Mick Jagger's daughter's ex-boyfriend will not face criminal charges for allegedly beating a man who's dating Suge Knight's alleged son ... TMZ has learned.

Here's how this "only in Hollywood" celeb spawn tale went down. We broke the story ... Georgia May Jagger's then-BF, Norman Theuerkorn, was booked in August for felony battery after allegedly punching the boyfriend of Andrew Knight, who claims he's Suge's kid.

The alleged attack at Blind Dragon in WeHo was so violent Andrew's BF, Darren Young, suffered internal bleeding and eventually needed brain surgery.

Now, the L.A. County D.A. and Theuerkorn's attorney, David Diamond, tell us ... the model will not be charged due to insufficient evidence. 

The D.A.'s office says half the witnesses say Theuerkorn swung on Young, but the other half say Young tripped and fell.

For what it's worth, Georgia's no longer dating Theuerkorn ... she's moved on to a restaurateur. As her pops put it, Norm ... you can't always get what you want. 

Thousand Oaks Shooter Ian Long Marines Have No Record of PTSD Issues

11/11/2018 1:00 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Update: 11/11 10:16 AM -- It has been confirmed by an autopsy that Ian Long was killed by self-inflicted gunshot wounds, he was not shot by the police. 

Ian Long -- the former Marine who killed 12 people in a country music bar allegedly suffered from severe PTSD, but there's no record of him ever contacting the Corps for help ... so says the military.

Long served in Afghanistan from 2010 to 2011 and left the service in 2013 after a final stint in Hawaii. Shortly after the massacre, former neighbors of Long revealed he had a long history of PTSD ... and a classmate of his told us the same thing. 

We reached out the Marines to see if the military branch had any evidence of Long's condition and if they acted appropriately, but we were told the Marines have no record Ian ever indicated he was suffering. A rep for Veteran's Affairs tells us he was never enrolled in VA health care at any time. 

Of course, Long could still have seen a doctor or counselor outside of the Marines, but it's interesting he didn't see military docs. 

TMZ broke the story ... Long posted to social media during the attack, writing, "I hope people call me insane .. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah ... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is "hopes and prayers" .. or "keep you in my thoughts" ... every time ... and wonder why these keep happening ..."

He was shot dead by police. 

Tekashi69, Kanye West Surveillance Video Captures Gunmen Firing ... During Music Video Shoot

11/10/2018 7:47 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

This surveillance video, obtained by TMZ, captures in graphic detail the shooting at the home where Tekashi69 and Kanye West were about to film a music video.

You see 2 cars pull up to the Beverly Hills home Thursday night at around 10:30 PM. Two men get out -- it appears one from each car -- and both are wearing hoodies.

They look for a few seconds for their target and then fire a barrage of shots over the wall. Both appear to be men ... you hear male voices. One appears to say "We got 30 seconds," and the other responds "Ok," just before they begin firing. 

They scramble back inside their respective cars. One car -- a light-colored sedan -- speeds off. It looks like the second car backs up and presumably makes a U-turn.

What's especially ominous ... the gunmen try to get onto the property through a gate, but it appears to be locked so they fire over the wall from the outside perimeter.

As we reported, at least one bullet went through a window in the home and one landed in what was supposed to be Nicki Minaj's dressing room. She hadn't arrived at the time of the shooting.

Cops are on the hunt for the shooters. 

Nicki Minaj Dressing Room Took Bullets During Tekashi69 Shooting

11/9/2018 9:41 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Nicki Minaj is beyond lucky she didn't show up early to film Tekashi69's music video, because the room that got shot up was intended to be HER dressing room ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the production tell TMZ ... at least one bullet pierced the window Thursday night on the master bedroom. As it's the biggest one in the Beverly Hills mansion, it was supposed to be the room where Nicki and her crew chilled during the music vid production.

We're told the original plan was for 6ix9ine to be in that room, but he decided the day before Nicki should have it. That's interesting because if the shooter had inside information from the set, they might have aimed at that room targeting Tekashi. 

As we reported ... Nicki was NOT there at the time of the shooting but Kanye West was and he left immediately after shots rang out.

Tekashi's crew had rented the $80 million estate but the shooting brought production to a screeching halt. Someone on set told us approximately 8 shots were fired and when the shots rang out, we're told security ran towards it and saw someone hopping a fence.

We're told while the crew managed to record a few scenes for the video ... cameras were NOT rolling at the time of the shooting. Of course, now the house is a crime scene, so production's been halted.

We've reached out to Tekashi's camp for comment, so far no word back.

Kendall Jenner Alleged Stalker Has to Stay Away for 5 Years!!!

11/9/2018 9:59 AM PST

The guy who's repeatedly showed up on Kendall Jenner's property has now been ordered to stay the hell away from her for the next 5 years.

A judge granted Kendall a permanent restraining order against John Ford Friday morning ... and it requires the alleged stalker to stay at least 100 yards away from her and her home at all times. Nor can he contact her in any way.

TMZ broke the story ... Ford has trespassed multiple times at Kendall's property in her gated community. He was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass which would bring a max sentence of 6 months in jail -- but due to overcrowding he'd most likely get out within days.

Ford scaled the mountainside of Kendall's crib and once ended up by her pool and another time on her porch. He was finally nabbed by cops and released after 36 hours ... only to be re-arrested at her home.

Thousand Oaks Bar Shooting Suspect Posted on Instagram During Massacre Possible Revenge Motive

11/9/2018 1:00 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

12:15 PM PT -- Our sources say Long posted the same message on his Instagram and Facebook, "I hope people call me insane .. wouldn't that just be a big ball of irony? Yeah ... I'm insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is "hopes and prayers" .. or "keep you in my thoughts" ... every time ... and wonder why these keep happening ..."The shooter who terrorized college students at Borderline Bar & Grill was shockingly on social media as he shot a dozen people dead, and, based on what we now know, it sounds like they were revenge killings. 

Law enforcement sources tell us Ian Long held a gun in one hand and his phone in the other, posting messages on his Instagram during Wednesday night's massacre.

Our sources say investigators discovered the messages on Long's page several hours after the shooting and contacted Instagram to delete his page. We don't know precisely what he was saying, but it appears he had a grudge he was carrying out.

A former classmate of Long's tells TMZ, Long was bullied in high school. She says his fellow students made fun of him because he had a lazy eye, and it affected him deeply. The classmate says a lot of those students go to that bar on Wednesday nights. She says he knew some of the people who teased him would be there.

We're told he was a regular at the bar, usually keeping to himself ... grabbing a beer and sitting at the bar.

As we reported, Long served in Afghanistan from 2010 to 2011 as a decorated member of the Marines. His classmate says Long suffered serious PTSD after his tour and tried to get help from therapists and doctors. We're told he also reached out to the military for help, but his mental health was in bad shape.

CNN On-Air Personalities Targeted By Trump Getting Armed Security

11/9/2018 12:40 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

President Trump's relentless attacks on CNN have forced the network to take extreme measures -- offering armed security to on-air talent who have reason to fear for their safety.

Network sources tell TMZ ... CNN brass offered reporters and anchors who have been targets of President Trump around-the-clock protection. We're told the logic is simple ... there are Trump fanatics who believe the President when he calls the media and certain reporters "the enemy of the people," and the fear is that they will take violent action.

There's actual proof here ... the person who sent mail bombs targeted CNN at least twice.

We're told CNN has told the targeted employees they can choose the level of protection they want, ranging from round-the-clock armed guards to more limited security, such as following the personality to and from work.

Trump has repeatedly attacked Don Lemon ... and it doesn't seem like a coincidence a self-proclaimed white nationalist Trump supporter threatened to kill him.

More recently ... a 39-year-old Arkansas man was busted Tuesday for making more than 40 calls to CNN that included death threats aimed at Lemon. 

TMZ broke the story ... April Ryan -- a White House correspondent with Urban Radio Networks and well-known CNN contributor -- now has protection after receiving threats over the last few months ... threats which sure seem related to Trump's venom toward her.

We don't know if CNN White House Correspondent Jim Acosta has gotten security after his explosive showdown with the President ... but it seems pretty obvious CNN is concerned and taking appropriate steps to protect him.

George Lopez Charged with Battery ... After Trump Joke Triggers Hooters Fight

11/9/2018 12:50 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

George Lopez will have to answer for allegedly getting handsy with a fan who trolled him with a Trump joke and a camera in his face, 'cause he's been charged with a crime ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us George will have to appear in court next month on a misdemeanor battery charge for allegedly roughing up a guy who tried filming him at a Hooters in October ... as the comedian was leaving the restaurant.

We broke the story ... George grabbed the back of the young man's neck ... a guy who had previously asked to take a pic with the comedian. The guy jabbed George with a Trump joke, and then all hell broke loose as George was on his way out.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, cops tracked George down the next day at a golf course and asked for his side of the story. Basically, George told cops he didn't want to be filmed, and that's why he tried grabbing the guy's phone away.

George also told cops he believes the guy was trying to bait him by lying in wait at the front door and by throwing out "MAGA" jokes, knowing George is vehemently anti-Trump.

The officer says he informed George he'd be receiving a court summons for misdemeanor battery and that George was compliant. 

Kim Kardashian Visits San Quentin ... Checking Out Programs Offered To Prisoners

11/8/2018 5:45 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Kim Kardashian paid a visit to one of the nation's most notorious prisons Thursday, and the timing and location is super interesting. 

Sources familiar with the visit tell TMZ ... Kim dropped in on San Quentin State Prison in Northern California, and was on the grounds for several hours, meeting with prison staff and inmates. We're told Kim was at the famous institution to check out programs the prison offers for prisoners. 

It's interesting ... death row inmate Kevin Cooper is at San Quentin -- he's the man whose case Kim has been asking the Governor of California to look into -- but it's unclear if Kim and Kevin came face-to-face during her latest visit. 

As for the timing of the visit, two death row inmates reportedly killed themselves over the weekend ... but it's unclear how long Kim had this visit planned. 

Kim has been fighting for prison reform, and in September she met with President Trump at the White House to discuss prison reform and clemency for non-violent convicts.  

Around the Web