Got a Tip? Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here


  • FS1
    9:00 PM PST

    9:30 PM PST

Agnes Nixon Soap Opera Queen Dead at 93

9/28/2016 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

remembering_agnes_nixon_footerAgnes Nixon, the daytime TV titan behind "All My Children," died early Wednesday morning.

Agnes created "All My Children" ... as well as "One Life to Live." She also worked on "Another World" and "Guiding Light."

Agnes' son tells TMZ, his mother died at her home in Pennsylvania from complications of Parkinson's and pneumonia. He says she had been writing her memoir, "My Life to Live," and just completed it last weekend.

Agnes' soaps ... 'Children' and 'One Life' ... ran for more than 40 seasons each, earning her multiple Daytime Emmy awards and even a lifetime achievement award in 2010. She was 93.

Jose Fernandez Autopsy Complete ... On All 3 Boat Victims

9/26/2016 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0925-Jose-Fernandez-GETTY-02An autopsy has been conducted on Jose Fernandez and the other 2 men killed in this weekend's boating accident ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

A rep for the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office confirms all 3 autopsies were completed on Sunday. 

Officials have previously said they do not believe drugs or alcohol were a factor in the Sunday morning crash that killed the Miami Marlins pitcher ... but toxicology testing will be able to shed more light on that situation.

As for the results, we're told they will be released at the discretion of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission ... and no time table has been set. 

Adrien Broner Charges Dropped ... In Bowling Alley Robbery Case

9/21/2016 8:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0921-adrien-broner-tmzBoxing superstar Adrien Broner will not be prosecuted for allegedly pulling a gun on a man and violently robbing him earlier this year ... TMZ Sports has confirmed. 

We broke the story ... Broner was charged with felonious assault and aggravated robbery after allegedly getting into a fight over a bet at a Cincinnati bowling alley back in January. 

A jury trial was scheduled to begin Wednesday, but according to a Hamilton County court clerk, the prosecutor's witness was a no-show ... so the judge dropped the charges.

Broner was present in court with his lawyer.

It seems like AB is completely off the hook in this case -- the alleged victim dropped his civil suit against him a few months ago.

A rep for the boxer tells us, "We are happy that the charges were dropped. It was a major setback, but we're glad we can move on from this and focus on getting AB back in the ring."

Julian Edelman Still in Adriana's Starting Lineup After Seacrest Date

9/21/2016 8:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0921-edleman-lima-getty-01Adriana Lima's still going strong with New England Patriots star Julian Edelman ... who doesn't seem the least bit phased by her "date" with Ryan Seacrest.

Sources close to the Pat and the supermodel tell us EdeLima is still very much a thing. In fact ... the Victoria's Secret Angel was in Boston visiting the NFL star just a couple weeks ago. We're told she hung out with him and his friends, which is always a big deal. 

We're told the visit was one week before Adriana was seen at an NYC restaurant with Seacrest, but Julian's not the jealous type ... and he believes she's just friends with the host. 

Julian's focused on a different kinda victory right now -- he's busy prepping to be the backup QB for Thursday's game against the Texans.


NFL's Antonio Brown Fires Private Chef ... In Bad Breakup

9/20/2016 9:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Antonio Brown stuck a fork in his private chef -- who was one of his close friends -- and it's clear it was a bad breakup.

The Pittsburgh Steelers superstar was inseparable from Chef Niko ever since he hired him earlier this year ... and they would often post videos of each other on Snapchat. 

In fact, our friends at "For The Win" just published a story about how close the two were. The story also details Niko's battle with drug addiction and how he's conquering it. 

But something went down between Brown and Niko this week ... something bad ... because the NFL star fired the chef and in a new video, Niko makes it clear the relationship is OVER. 

"I thought he was my friend and that's not the case I guess."

Neither Brown nor Niko have revealed what happened behind the scenes. Brown issued a "new chef alert" Monday night to announce Niko has been replaced.


Steve Harvey Racist NASCAR Crushed His Speed Dreams ... Racing Exec Sues

9/19/2016 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0919-steve-harvey-nascar-discrimination-lawsuit-GETTY-01Steve Harvey's bid to start a NASCAR team crashed and burned ... and at least one racing exec thinks it's because stock car racing honchos are racists.

Terrance Cox, the CEO of Diversity Motorsports, paints NASCAR as a stereotypical good ole boy network -- and says the league has shot down his numerous attempts to join its elite ranks.

According to a lawsuit, NASCAR even rejected a bid from Harvey last year. Cox says the comedian wanted to work with him to start a new racing team called "Steve Harvey Races 4 Education." Cox was down, but says NASCAR told Harvey it would never approve a team associated with Diversity Motorsports.

In the suit, Cox points out all 48 drivers in the league's top tier, Sprint Cup, are white ... and only one is African-American in its 2nd tier, Xfinity Series. 

Here's the kicker ... Cox is suing NASCAR and nearly ALL of its racing teams for $500 million!

Ironically, one of the teams he's suing is JTG Daugherty -- which is 10% owned by Brad Daugherty ... the African-American former NBA star.

A rep for NASCAR is adamantly denying the allegations ... telling TMZ Sports the company "embraces all individuals interested and involved in our sport, whether as partners, fans, competitors or employees, and there is no merit to this lawsuit."

"Diversity both on and off the track continues to be a top priority for NASCAR and its stakeholders. We stand behind our actions, and will not let a publicity-seeking legal action deter us from our mission."

NASCAR also vows to sue Cox for defamation. 

Wes Welker Reunites with Bob Kraft ... Over Martinis

9/19/2016 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0919-Wes-Welker-and-Bob-Kraft-capoNew England Pats owner Bob Kraft came face-to-face with one of his most famous ex-WRs this weekend, Wes Welker ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

Turns out, the two both happened to be dining at Capo Restaurant in Boston (a pro athlete hot spot) on Saturday night -- before the Patriots took on the Dolphins at Gillette Stadium. 

We're told the owner of the place told Wes that Bob was dining in another section of the restaurant -- and Wes decided to go pay his old boss a visit. 

A restaurant spokesperson tells us both Wes and Kraft left their parties and sat down at their own table -- where they talked by themselves for roughly 30 minutes and drank martinis. 

Unclear what they talked about -- but Welker was telling staffers that he was in town to throw with Tom Brady ... which he did

The next day, Welker went to the game ... dressed in a Tom Brady mask ... and the fans LOVED it. 

Katt Williams Busted Again ... While Making Good On Another Case

9/16/2016 11:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details


update_graphic_red_bar12:40 PM PST -- We've learned the new warrant Katt was arrested for was from an incident in February where Williams allegedly threw a man's phone. Katt has been released from jail on a promise to appear.  update_grey_gray_barKatt Williams got arrested again -- only this time it happened when he tried doing right by the law.

Law enforcement sources tell us Katt got booked by cops Thursday when he showed up to court in East Point, GA to squash a bench warrant against him from July. Unfortunately for him, there was a completely different warrant out for his arrest in Fulton County ... so they cuffed him on the spot. 

According to court docs, Katt now faces a new charge of 2nd degree criminal property damage -- a felony -- from an incident back in February. It's unclear what exactly happened ... but we're told Katt is still locked up since he hasn't posted a bond.

Katt's been in and out of jails and courthouses a lot lately ... and it doesn't look like he plans to leave 'em anytime soon.

Story developing ... 


Chad Johnson's Daughter Little Miss Messi DOMINATING Kids In Youth Soccer

9/15/2016 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Forget Bo Jackson ... who cares about Deion Sanders ... Tim Tebow? PLEASE ... There's a new 2 sport athlete on the horizon ... Chad Johnson's daughter, Cha'iel ... who just picked up soccer.


You've heard Cha'iel's name before ... she's an absolute PHENOM on the track, having won a gold medal in the 800 meters at the Junior Olympics this past August.

Well, now she's trying soccer ... and from the looks of the video her dad posted to Instagram just now ... the domination shall continue ... you gotta watch as she torches the whole team and scores.

BTW -- We talked to Chad ... and he told us it was HER FIRST SOCCER GAME EVER. Sometimes, it's just in the blood.

Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Filed Police Report ... 2 Years After Incident

9/15/2016 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0915-derrick-rose-gettyThe accuser in the Derrick Rose rape case filed a police report with the LAPD two years after the alleged incident ... after she had already sued the NBA star in civil court ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

We broke the story ... a woman identified as Jane Doe is suing Rose for more than $20 MILLION, claiming he and friends gang raped her in 2013 after a night of partying. 

The obvious question ... why didn't she go straight to police? 

We asked her attorney, Brandon Anand, who says there's a perfectly logical explanation. 

"She was scared and didn't know what happened. She was in a state of shock and denial."

Doe filed her lawsuit in August 2015. Law enforcement sources confirm she filed her police report AFTER she filed her lawsuit. 

Anand says he can explain that too ... the statute of limitations on civil suits was winding down and they wanted to file the lawsuit before time ran out. After that, they filed the police report. 

We're told Doe tried to reach a settlement with Rose before she took legal action -- "but [Rose] didn't acknowledge any wrongdoing," so she decided to get the authorities involved. 

The civil trial is set to begin in October. The criminal investigation is ongoing. 

We reached out to Rose for comment. So far, no word back. 

Kid Cali Arrest in Rapper's Murder

9/13/2016 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0913-kid-cali-lapd-INSTAGRAM-01Cops finally nabbed a suspect for the murder of up-and-coming rapper Kid Cali ... TMZ has learned.

LAPD arrested a 19-year-old guy Saturday for the shooting death of Cali -- who was well-known on the L.A. rap scene. He was killed during a huge pool party last month in the San Fernando Valley.

Law enforcement sources tell us the fatal shots were fired during a fight between 2 rival gangs at the party. Two other people were shot, but survived. It's unclear if Cali was targeted or merely an innocent bystander.

The party was being held at a mansion with tons of security cameras ... which, no doubt, helped cops ID the suspect.

49ers Field Crasher Dude, You're Arrested

9/13/2016 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

The guy who invaded the field during the 49ers vs. Rams game last night -- and covered more ground than Case Keenum -- was arrested immediately following his 4th quarter romp. 

The invasion actually went viral, thanks to the brilliant live commentary of MNF announcer Kevin Harlan ... who proclaimed, "The guy is drunk, but there he goes!"

He later described the incident as, "The most exciting thing to happen tonight."

It was. 

But it came at a cost for the invader -- who happened to be an underage male ... according to the Santa Clara PD.

A police spokesperson confirms the kid was arrested for an unspecified misdemeanor.

More importantly ... maybe the Rams should give him a tryout. 

'DWTS' Ryan Lochte Rushed Onstage Man Tackled and Detained

9/12/2016 7:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Ryan Lochte was on the verge of being attacked Monday night during the live season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars" ... and the men who rushed the stage were taken down by security and detained.

0912_lochte_attaacker-sub-twitterLochte had just finished a foxtrot with Cheryl Burke and they were standing next to Tom Bergeron to get the judges' feedback, when a group in the audience ripped their shirts open to reveal the round symbol for "No Lochte" on their t-shirts. The group was booing the swimmer when one rushed the stage.

Both men were arrested for criminal trespassing.

Around The Web