TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

British Bulldog's Son Wanted for Battery After Throwing Coffee at Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

4/19/2018 2:39 PM PDT
Breaking News

The son of wrestling legend The British Bulldog (real name Davey Boy Smith) is a wanted man -- after throwing a cup of coffee straight in the face of WWE Hall of Famer Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

New Orleans PD is investigating an incident that occurred the day before WrestleMania 34 -- when Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Roberts had an altercation during an autograph-signing sesh on Canal St.

The Snake told cops Davey Boy Jr. -- a former WWE wrestler himself -- threw coffee at him after a dispute, and police tell us he's now "wanted for battery in connection with this incident," as first reported by Pro Wrestling Sheet

Cops say Roberts, 62, reported no major injuries.

But get this -- Smith spoke openly about the incident the same day it happened ... telling WrestleZone he confronted The Snake because he previously dissed his dead father.

The 32-year-old wrestler says he challenged Jake to a fistfight ... and threw the hot cup of Joe after The Snake told him to, "F**k off."

Stay tuned ...

UFC's Aljamain Sterling I'm Gonna Party My Ass Off ... Right After I Fight!!

4/19/2018 9:20 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

UFC fighter Aljamain Sterling loves to rage -- so once he's done kickin' ass inside the Octagon this weekend, he says he's gonna TEAR UP Atlantic City with his boy, Al Iaquinta!!

“Oh yeah ... we’re going to be getting into some trouble. We’re ragin'! Ragin'!” Sterling told TMZ Sports ahead of his UFC Fight Night 128 bout with undefeated Brett Johns

If ya hadn't heard, Iaquinta got hammered and wrecked his hotel room after winning at UFC 183 ... and Aljamain says Round 2 would've happened if Ragin' Al upset Khabib at UFC 223 earlier this month.

Instead, he took an L -- but Aljo says they'll party on after he beats Johns in their own backyard (they're Jersey bros).

Aljo also told us why Iaquinta steppin' up vs. Khabib inspired the hell outta him ... and changed the way he's approaching his fights.

Daniel Cormier Jon Jones & I Will Never Fight Again ... Unless He Returns ASAP

4/18/2018 4:19 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Daniel Cormier says the clock is ticking on a Jon Jones rematch ... 'cause he's retiring when he turns 40 (next March), period. 

We got the UFC light heavyweight champ on the "TMZ Sports" TV show ... and asked if there was any way he'd make an exception for his hated rival -- who could be on the shelf past then 'cause of his steroid suspension.

"If I'm not gonna do it for guys that I really like, I won't do it for somebody that I don't like," Cormier said. "So, if he doesn't come back before that date, our time will have passed."

DC also told us why Conor McGregor wouldn't stand a chance against his boy, Khabib ... and why ya gotta tune in to him and Stipe Miocic (a guy he likes waaaaay more than Jones) coaching this season of 'The Ultimate Fighter.'

Catch the full interview with Cormier -- and the premiere of 'TUF Season 27' -- Wednesday night on FS1! 

UFC's Dustin Poirier I'm Gonna Take Khabib's Belt ... Once My Face Is Fixed

4/18/2018 10:32 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Forget Conor McGregor ... UFC star Dustin Poirier says he should be the first guy to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov for his strap -- and he's making a damn good case.

"I'm locked on Khabib," Poirier told TMZ Sports. "It's time. I've earned it. No more denying me."

He ain't lyin'. Dustin put on a Fight of the Year contender this past weekend on FOX, taking out Justin Gaethje with a vicious 4-round TKO ... and with Conor and Tony Ferguson shelved, that could make him first up.

Of course, "The Diamond" took some SERIOUS damage himself -- dude's getting his hands, knee AND "boomerang shape" nose checked out by UFC doctors -- so he's gonna need some R&R. 

But once his face ain't broken, he wants Khabib to know he's comin'.

"Shine that belt up nice, hang on to it tight, 'cause it's gonna come home with me."

Dustin also updated us on his fight gear auction for the Gaethje fight -- so if you dug the scrap, check it out!

Adrien Broner Matches Tekashi's $300k Fight Bet ... Says He's 'Pulling Up'

4/18/2018 6:47 AM PDT
Breaking News

The beef between Adrien Broner and Tekashi69 keeps getting crazier ... with Broner now saying he'll take Tekashi's $300k bet on his fight this weekend.

And he's got the check to prove it. 

Before he hopped on a plane for New York on Tuesday, Broner shared a photo of a signed check for "Daniel Hernandez" (Tekashi's legal name) ... that came with a serious message for the NYC rapper. 

"Just heard (6ix9ine) wanna make a small bet for my fight April 21st... well look your check is made bro just have my money when I beat the sh*t out Jessie Vargas."

"See you soon I’m pulling up to New York right now."

It's the same threat Broner made on Monday -- after he says Tekashi called him a "clown" on IG. Tekashi immediately clapped back, saying he'd throw 300 racks on "this p***y ass n**ga" losing to Vargas.

FYI, Broner vs. Vargas is this Saturday on Showtime ... but we wouldn't be surprised if we saw these 2 duke it out first.

Adrien Broner Didn't Cancel Event Over Tekashi69 Threat ... Showtime Says

4/17/2018 12:38 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Adrien Broner did not back out of an NYC event to promote his fight over threats made by East Coast rapper Tekashi69 ... at least that's what Showtime tells TMZ Sports

Broner was supposed to attend an open workout on Wednesday to drum up publicity for his fight with Jessie Vargas ... but those plans were abruptly scrapped earlier this week.

And since Broner and Tekashi have been at war on social media, some people wondered if Broner feared the feud was about to turn violent since Tekashi claims to be a well-connected Blood ... especially in NYC.

But a rep for Showtime Sports tells us that's simply not the case ... Broner didn't back out of anything -- instead, Showtime's team changed the publicity strategy and canceled the workout for other media events.

Still, don't expect the feud to die down anytime soon ... these guys HATE each other. 

Ice Cube Stunts on Rich Qataris He's Suing 'Stay Out of American Sports'

4/17/2018 12:02 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Ice Cube's got a message for the Qatari investors he's suing for over $1 BILLION ... after they allegedly went back on their agreement with the BIG3.

"We gon’ win. Stay out of American sports if you don’t wanna do the right thing," Cube said on his way into Power 106 in L.A. to promote VH1 "Hip Hop Squares," which premieres Wednesday night. 

TMZ Sports broke the story -- Cube and his BIG3 partner, Jeff Kwatinetz, are suing a bunch of Qatari investors who were supposed to invest $5 mil in Cube's pro hoops league. 

In fact, they recently added the CEO of Qatar Airways to the list of defendants. 

Cube says the Qataris made up every excuse in the book to avoid ponying up -- and now him and Jeff are seeking $1.2 BILLION in damages.

Clearly, Cube's confident these billionaire dudes are gonna get schooled in the courtroom -- and he ain't afraid to let 'em know. 

The BIG3 founder also told us why fans should be hyped for Season 2 -- and we would be too with all the big names comin' in. 

2:46 PM PT -- The investment group named in the lawsuit, Sport Trinity, has issued a statement saying: 

"The Sport Trinity investors have to date contributed more than 3.5x any other investor in the BIG3, putting in close to half of all funds invested in the BIG3 and multiples of what Ice Cube and Jeff Kwatinetz themselves invested."

"The smear campaign against these investors, one of whom is a Qatari citizen, and against others from Qatar who have nothing to do with Sport Trinity, is as bizarre as it is offensive."

Tekashi69 Adrien Broner Is a 'P***y' Responds to Violent Threat

4/16/2018 2:35 PM PDT
Breaking News

Tekashi69 ain't backin' down after Adrien Broner said he'd "pull up" on the rapper ... daring the boxing star to come see him when he touches down in Brooklyn.

Broner says 6ix9ine started the beef by calling him a "clown" over Instagram -- which set A.B. off. 

"Ey 6ix9ine, don’t be commenting no f*ck sh*t under my pictures, boy. Talkin’ bout clown, n**ga ... I’m about to pull up on you, n**ga," Broner said.

"I ain’t one of these rap n**gas you be trollin’ with n**ga, quit playin’ with me, n**ga."

As soon as Tekashi got wind of his call-out, he clapped back -- calling A.B. a "P***Y" and saying he would bet AT LEAST $100K on him losing to Jessie Vargas this Saturday at the Barclays Center.

"CHECK IN WHEN YOU GET TO BROOKLYN TOO. KING OF MY CITY," he added.

Can't say we're too surprised 6ix9ine's steppin' to a trained killer ... remember his crazy brawl at LAX?!

Real talk, though -- hope these guys can squash it before things escalate. Broner's got a hell of a rap sheet, too. 

Conor McGregor Ethered by Epic Irish Lady 'Disgusting Man, Absolute Disgrace'

4/16/2018 1:51 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

If you think Conor McGregor's bus attack pissed people off in New York, wait 'til ya get a load of this old lady from Ireland ... who went NUCLEAR on Conor at LAX!!

THIS CLIP IS HILARIOUS!!! 

Our photog was asking Brandon T. Jackson a question about McGregor when this woman came outta nowhere, hijacked the interview and unleashed hell on the Irishman.

"Absolutely disgusting man. Nobody likes him in Ireland," she told TMZ Sports

She continued -- "Absolute disgrace. And if Mayweather ever sees him again, I hope he kicks his ass!"

There's a lot more .... and Brandon loves it! 

"You about to get a whoopin' by grandmama right here ... I got my money on her, Conor," the "Tropic Thunder" star said. 

Yeah ... might wanna look into extending that vacay.

Danielle Bregoli Brawls with Woah Vicky and Lil Tay!!!

4/16/2018 8:54 AM PDT
Exclusive Details

9:12 AM PT -- Sources close to Danielle tell TMZ ... the feud was actually sparked after Danielle claimed Vicky used a racially derogatory term to describe one of her best friends at a birthday party.

Danielle Bregoli confronted fellow social media star Woah Vicky to settle their smack-talking beef ... and all hell broke loose.

The incident went down Sunday in L.A. where Danielle -- aka Bhad Bhabie -- went after Vicky ... an 18-year-old Instagram star who claims to be a billionaire. The feud apparently started after Vicky called out Danielle in a post. 

Anyway, the fight video starts with Danielle and her bodyguard going up to Vicky, who was with 9-year-old rapper Lil Tay. Words are exchanged and Danielle threw a haymaker before leaving the scene.

Danielle later deleted a post on social media that said, "Don't be showin up tryin to film me to get views. I shouldn't have cracked dhat hoe like I did, but whatever. She a joke. Moving on."

Vicky and Tay tell a different story.

Nate Diaz Conor Is 'Scared for His Life'

4/16/2018 6:06 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

You scared homie? 

Here's Nate Diaz getting his party on at Coachella over the weekend -- where he took a few seconds to throw some shade at Conor McGregor

We spotted Nate rollin' around the desert with his crew and had to ask if there's been any movement toward Diaz vs. McGregor III.

"Scared for his life," Diaz told us while shadow boxing. 

We also asked about getting the money side of the trilogy -- "Getting paid regardless!" 

Dana White has previously said he's super doubtful Nate ever takes a fight in the UFC again despite offering him several fights. 

And don't forget -- Tyron Woodley has also been calling for Nate's head

But, based on this video, and everything we know about Nate, he's not worried about ANYTHING. 

Tamar Braxton to Vince Set Foot in My Crib and You're Toast!!

4/14/2018 12:40 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Tamar Braxton's done with her estranged hubby's drama, and so is the luxury high-rise building where she lives because he's BANNED ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the matter tell us, Tamar and Vincent Herbert got into a heated argument Tuesday night that got so out of hand, security at her Bev Hills condo escorted him out and told him he's no longer allowed in the building.

It's unclear what started the battle, but it's a good bet it's fallout from the drama that started over the holidays.

We're told building security acted so swiftly, cops weren't needed, but Vince was told if he returns ... cops WILL be there, stat! 

UFC's Justin Gaethje Money Changed Conor McGregor ... And Now He's Gotta Pay

4/12/2018 3:27 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Conor McGregor was an awesome rags to riches story ... before he went nuts and attacked a damn bus -- so says UFC star Justin Gaethje.  

We spoke with Justin -- one of the top fighters in McGregor's 155-pound division -- and he told us Conor's an extreme example of broke fighters who get too much, too soon.  

"McGregor wasn’t rich 5 years ago. Now, you put $100 million in his pocket and you see how it changes people," Gaethje told TMZ Sports

"It’s a crazy world, this MMA game -- especially being at the top in the UFC."

With that in mind, Justin does NOT wanna see McGregor banned from fighting. He'd rather kick his ass, personally.

"He’s gonna pay multi-millions of dollars to people and that’ll be punishment enough."

There's more -- Gaethje told us why Khabib Nurmagomedov's no more of a champion than Conor ... and put an expiration date on his own MMA career (and it's sooner than you think).

Justin also dished on his scrap with Dustin Poirier this Saturday at 'UFC on Fox 29' ... and considering his last bout was 2017's Fight of the Year, we suggest you tune in.

Around the Web