Rob Gronkowski is SORRY -- sorry for putting his busted forearm in danger last week in Vegas while partying like a dumbass ... just ask Gronk's tank top.
A Patriots fan posted the photo on Twitter this weekend -- showing Gronk wearing a tank that reads, "Sorry for partying." According to the fan, the photo was snapped Sunday at Universal Studios in Orlando.
The shirt's obviously a reference to the video TMZ posted last week, in which Gronk body slams his friend on stage at XS nightclub in Vegas ... and lands hard on his broken left forearm, which was wrapped in a support sleeve.
Three 6 Mafia rapper DJ Paul -- famous for his song "Sippin' on Some Syrup" -- has some words of advice for Justin Bieber ... stay away from sizzurp, or you could die.
Paul was out in Vegas this week when we asked him about the photos circulating of Justin Bieber -- showing the singer surrounded by double cups and codeine -- and the rapper tells us, Bieber's playing with fire.
Paul says, "I can't say don't do [sizzurp] because I did my rounds with it. But I stay away from it these days because I had a lot of friends that passed away from it. It's dangerous if you do too much of it."
He added, "But everything's dangerous if you do too much of it. Sex. Water." A less convincing point.
As for concerns Bieber's new friends Lil Za and Lil Twist are bad influences -- Paul said, "Nah, friends are friends ... It's just a phase they're going through."
Rob Gronkowski scared the hell out of New England Patriots fans last night ... when the superstar tight end BODY SLAMMED his friend on stage at a Las Vegas nightclub ... landing hard on his broken forearm ... and TMZ has the footage.
Gronkowski -- who signed a $54 million six-year contract extension in June -- broke his forearm last season, then injured it again during the Pats' first playoff game against the Texans.
But that didn't stop him from executing a Stone Cold Stunner-esque move on a friend during a playful dance battle at XS nightclub last night.
As Gronkowski was throwing his friend to the ground, the tight end -- who was wearing a protective sleeve on his busted wing -- also crashed to the ground and smacked his damaged arm on the stage in the process.
San Francisco Giants pitcher Sergio Romo (and his beard) can breathe a sigh of relief ... 'cause the world series superstar will NOT be charged following his recent Vegas bust, TMZ has learned.
We broke the story ... Romo and his beard were detained by cops on New Year's Day -- after he allegedly became "angry and aggressive" with a TSA agent at the airport. According to sources, he appeared to be under the influence.
Romo and his beard were cited with a misdemeanor -- and escorted off airport grounds.
A rep for the Clark County District Attorney's office tells us ... Romo will NOT be charged due to a "lack of prosecutorial resources."
The rep explains, "We simply do not have the manpower or resources to go forward on every case ... and must weigh the value, provability, and seriousness of each case accordingly."
In other words, Romo and his beard are small potatoes to the DA.
The Mayor of Las Vegas is making a serious plea to Prince Harry now that he's back from Afghanistan -- COME BACK TO VEGAS, ASAP!!!
Harry completed his 5-month military stint in the Middle East this week ... and once he got out of the war zone, he finally broke his silence about his Sin City naked photo scandal to the U.K. media ... saying, "I probably let myself down."
But TMZ spoke with Mayor Carolyn G. Goodman ... who thinks Harry deserves a Vegas do-over ... and tells us the city is ready to roll out the red carpet for His Royal Highness when he's ready to come back.
"We’re absolutely excited he’s home," Goodman says ... adding, "Prince Harry is always welcome in Las Vegas. When he was here everyone was talking about it. We welcome him back with open arms.”
It took 5 months, but Prince Harry is finally talking about his infamous game of strip billiards during his Las Vegas party weekend ... telling the media, "I probably let myself down."
Harry spoke with U.K. reporters after completing a 5-month military stint in Afghanistan -- and that's when someone asked about the pics ... first published on TMZ.com.
"I probably let myself down," Harry said ... adding, "I let my family down, I let other people down."
He continued ... "At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy ... The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable."
"Back home all my close friends rallied round me and were great."
Harry said he considers the incident a "classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince".
We broke the story ... Harry had invited a bunch of random women he met at a hotel bar up to his VIP suite for a party back in August ... and during the shindig he stripped down to his birthday suit after losing a game of strip billiards.
There is a raging war among 3 Las Vegas properties to snag Britney Spears as their headliner ... TMZ has learned.
TMZ broke the story last week ... Britney was in serious negotiations with one of the Caesars properties to perform several nights a week on a regular basis, as well as make regular appearances at several clubs and pool events. Well, we just found out ... since we posted our story two other properties -- at least one not associated with Caesars -- have thrown their hat in the ring.
There's a story out that Britney has already inked a $200 million, 2-year deal with Caesars. WRONG. No deal has been signed.
But as we reported .... sources connected with the negotiations tell us ... Britney could get $100 mil a year and maybe more. That's what Celine Dion made and Britney could be an even bigger draw.
Britney Spears' team has almost locked an enormously lucrative deal which will make her a fortune in return for appearing in Las Vegas ... TMZ has learned.
TMZ broke the story ... Britney is seriously considering picking up stakes and making her residency Las Vegas -- something just made easier after her split with fiance Jason Trawick. She's been negotiating with one of the Caesar group properties to appear in a Celine Dion-type show.
Sources connected to the negotiations tell us ... from Brit's standpoint, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done."
One of the outstanding issues -- exactly what Britney will be doing. There's back-and-forth over whether she will just perform on stage at a big theater multiple nights a week, or whether she will also make appearances at functions in the hotels, nightclubs and pool day clubs.
Our sources say the money being negotiated is "astronomical" -- more than Celine's $100 mil a year.
Britney Spears has had a big week. We broke the stories that she's split with fiancé Jason Trawick and is negotiating a huge deal to move to Vegas, where she would regularly perform. So we gotta ask ...
Britney Spears is in "serious talks" to move to Las Vegas and headline a "Celine" type show -- TMZ has learned.
Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... Britney and her people are talking about establishing residency for the singer in Sin City and are also in talks with one of the hotels to do a "big, nightly show."
We're told the negotiations are with one of the CAESARS group properties, and they have "been wooing her for awhile."
As we first reported ... Britney has cleared the decks by quitting "X Factor"and is in the studio recording her 8th album.
Our sources say there is "a lot of interest" in Britney's camp over a Vegas move, and -- obviously -- a lot of interest on the Vegas side of headlining a show.
Celine Dion scored nearly $100 mil a year for her gig. Our sources think Britney could do even better.
Amanda Bynes' arrest has most people thinking she's totally losing it ... especially after her wigtastic court appearance! But is she really off the rails -- you've gotta hear the new info we uncovered. Plus, war on the Jersey shore ... Snooki and Governor Chris Christie went…