TMZ

TMZ SPORTS

  • FS1
    M-T-Th-F:
    9:00 PM PST

    W:
    9:30 PM PST

Kanye West's MAGA Pic No Alt-Right Gesture ... That's a Company Sign!!!

4/25/2018 4:49 PM PDT
Exclusive Details

Everyone who thinks Kanye West's red MAGA hat photo also features a man flashing an alt-right symbol needs to chill, because it's not true.

The man giving the OK sign -- which many believe is a gesture used by the alt-right or white supremacists -- is YouTube's Global Head of Music, Lyor Cohen ... but it's not even an OK sign to him.

A rep for YouTube tells us ... Cohen's gesture is meant to represent the company he founded -- 300 Entertainment -- and nothing more. He's also done it several times before.

As we reported ... Kanye's been on the Trump Train Wednesday, sending out several tweets about his love for the Prez, including the provocative selfie with Cohen and Lucian Grainge, CEO of Universal Music.

But now we know, even though Ye's embracing Trump ... he's not hanging with people who embrace the alt-right.

Jake Paul Sued Joke's on You, Bud ... Trashing Our Pad Will Cost Ya $2.5M

4/23/2018 12:28 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

3:17 PM PT --  Jake's rep tells TMZ, "There's no allegation regarding the actual amount of damages other than the request for punitive damages. That's because the damages were minimal compared to the amount they're asking. They say they want punitive damages because they say they didn't know Jake would use the house for his pranks, but the original lease states it's for Jake's personal use."

The rep adds, "After more than a year, when they presumably would have known all about the pranks, instead of asking him to leave they raised the rent and increased the security deposit. Something doesn't add up."The Paul Bros. are at it again -- this time it's Jake being taken to court for treating his rental home like the capital of Pranksville, USA ... which could cost him millions.

Jake is being sued by Cobra Acquisitions, LLC -- which owns the newly constructed L.A.-based house Jake allegedly rented from them in 2016 -- for what they claim are substantial damages left at the home during his year-and-a-half tenancy.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jake rented the pad in May 2016 for $17,495/month with a security deposit of $40k. He moved out in December 2017, and allegedly left the place in ruins -- burn marks in the pool, dead landscaping, and busted cabinets.

Cobra says Jake did not disclose he was a famous YouTube prankster when they first leased to him, but that it quickly became apparent what line of work he was in. They allege the fire department had been called out a number of times while he lived there, and that social media stars would constantly be at the crib ... leaving neighbors pissed and complaining. 

Needless to say, Cobra doesn't believe the $40k deposit covers their estimated damages. They're asking a judge for at least $2.5 million in damages.

Beyonce Queen of YouTube ... Coachella Weekend #1 is a Record!!

4/17/2018 1:18 PM PDT

Beyonce's got YouTube crazy in love thanks to her Coachella performance which set a live stream record.

Bey's Saturday performance drew 458k simultaneous viewers on YouTube ... the most ever for a single Coachella performance since they started streaming the festival 8 years ago.

In all, we're told the opening weekend -- which also included The Weeknd, Eminem and Migos, -- generated 43.1 million live stream views in 232 countries. That makes it the most-viewed live music festival ever on YouTube. That number is also up a whopping 75% over last year, when Lady Gaga stepped in to replace pregnant Bey.

As Beyonce might put it ... you're welcome, YouTube.

YouTube Feud Mars Sues Titanic and ThatPoppy ... You Jacked My Identity!!!

4/17/2018 10:17 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

A YouTube star who goes by the name ThatPoppy is accused of stealing the identity of fellow YouTuber Mars Argo, and Mars says her ex-bf, Titanic Sinclair, is behind the dastardly deed.

Mars claims in a new lawsuit she and Titanic were an item for 5 years, but that all changed after Titanic became violent and even suicidal in 2014 when she says they broke up.

During happier times, Mars and Titanic were prolific, producing 92 super popular videos featuring Mars singing.

But, love is a fleeting thing that often turns bad after breakups, and Mars says that's exactly what happened. She claims Titanic hitched his wagon to ThatPoppy, who starred in Comedy Central's "Internet Famous with Poppy."

Mars says Titanic and ThatPoppy completely mimic her songs. Even worse, she says ThatPoppy started looking creepily like her ... rabbit ears and all.

So Mars is now trying to sink Titanic, claiming copyright infringement, emotional distress and other stuff. She's also suing ThatPoppy for uncreatively pilfering her persona.

Mars' lawyer, Matthew Umhofer, tells TMZ, "Both Mr. Mixter [Titanic] and Poppy are frauds. Their only artistry is con artistry: Their only original creation is the suffering they've caused my client."

Conor McGregor Will Get Wrecked By Khabib ... Says Tyron Woodley

4/13/2018 3:39 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Conor McGregor is on a collision course to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov -- and it ain't gonna end well for the Irishman ... so says Tyron Woodley

"If they fought 100 times, i think Khabib would win 99," Woodley said on "The Hollywood Beatdown."

"Conor would not be able to stop him from doing what he does."

Woodley essentially believes the publicity from the bus attack will only draw more interest in a Conor vs. Khabib fight somewhere down the road ... so, don't be surprised if they square off eventually. 

There's more ... Woodley also tells us if he's scared to train Floyd Mayweather after someone ambushed the boxer's entourage Monday and opened fire. 

He's also weighing in on the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal with Khloe Kardashian and punching himself in the face for his freestyle performance on "The Breakfast Club."

Make sure to check out "The Beatdown" every Friday on the TMZ Sports YouTube channel

YouTube Shooter Body Cam Vid Cops Ask If She's Dangerous And Why She Left Home

4/13/2018 11:58 AM PDT
Breaking News

The YouTube shooter told cops she wasn't planning to hurt anyone hours before she continued her trip to carry out the attack ... according to new police body cam footage.

Nasim Aghdam's seen calmly talking to Mountain View, CA cops in the early morning hours of April 3. She explains why she left her family in San Diego before answering "No" to a series of questions about whether she wants to hurt herself or anyone else.

It's pretty eerie ... the cops are half-joking around with Aghdam by the end of their talk before deciding to let her go. Hours later, she shot and injured 3 people at the YouTube campus before killing herself.

As we reported ... Aghdam's father says he reported her missing in Southern California before her run-in with Mountain View cops, and when they contacted him they said they found her and everything was "under control."

Aghdam had posted videos before her attack expressing frustration with YouTube, claiming the platform unfairly censored her content and discriminated against her.

YouTube Shooter Made Contact With Local Police ... Hours Before Shooting

4/4/2018 6:46 AM PDT

The YouTube shooter had a run-in with cops just hours before she opened fire at the media company's headquarters -- but they apparently thought nothing was amiss.

Nasim Aghdam's father, Ismail Aghdam, says he and his family had reported his daughter missing in Southern California before police in Mountain View, CA -- about 30 miles from YouTube HQ -- contacted them early Tuesday morning. 

He says cops told him she'd been found and everything was "under control" -- despite Ismail claiming he'd initially told authorities she might go to YouTube because she "hated" the company for allegedly censoring her videos.

Mountain View police confirm officers encountered Aghdam Tuesday asleep in her car in a parking lot. They ran her plates and found it matched the description of a missing person, and when officers made contact ... they concluded all was well, notifying her family.

Hours later, she shot and injured 3 people at the YouTube campus before killing herself.

YouTube HQ Police Dispatch Female Suspect Shot in Chest Handgun Found Near Body

4/3/2018 1:56 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

8:00 PM PT -- The alleged shooter has been identified by NBC as Nasim Aghdam of Southern California.

6:00 PM PT -- One of the victims -- a 36-year-old male in critical condition -- was reportedly the shooter's boyfriend. The 2 other injured victims are women ages 32 and 27. The shooting is being investigated as a domestic dispute, according to the AP.

2:39 PM PT -- San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini just held a news conference and said 4 victims suffering from gunshot-related injuries were transported to a hospital. The woman believed to be the suspected shooter died inside the building from a possible self-inflicted gunshot wound. Police did not release the identity of the suspect.  

2:17 PM PT -- Several reports say the female suspect is dead at the scene. It's currently unknown if she was killed by police or shot herself.

There's an active shooter at YouTube Headquarters in Northern California and, according to police dispatch audio, the alleged suspect is a female who's been shot in the chest. 

In the audio, you hear an officer note there's a woman down with a gunshot wound to her chest. Another voice on the dispatch mentions the woman is the suspect and the first officer gets back on dispatch to confirm there's a handgun near the alleged suspect's body.

Police are still on scene at the San Bruno, CA headquarters. According to emergency dispatch, 37 people were injured on scene, it's not clear what from. Cops have advised people to steer clear. 

At least 1 employee tweeted he heard gunshots and saw people running while he was sitting at his desk. He also said he barricaded inside a room with co-workers before tweeting he had been evacuated.

YouTube's headquarters houses nearly 2,000 employees.

Story developing ...

Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan Still Stepping Up for Biz Projects ... Despite Split

4/3/2018 11:33 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan may have called it quits on their marriage, but their business relationship is as strong as ever ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the former couple tell us ... nothing will change between Channing and Jenna when it comes to their joint entertainment ventures, which currently includes executive producing the new YouTube Red series "Step Up: High Water." The show stars Lauryn McClain and Petrice Jones and features Faizon Love, Naya Rivera and Ne-Yo.

We're told the 2 could be partnering up on future 'Step Up' projects as well, and have no issues moving forward and working together despite announcing their separation Monday after nearly 9 years of marriage.

As we reported ... the couple met on the set of the 2006 film "Step Up" and tied the knot in July 2009, and have still been seen hanging out in recent weeks on social media. 

Tyron Woodley CM Punk's Been Training Like Crazy ... For UFC Return

3/16/2018 1:46 PM PDT
EXCLUSIVE

CM Punk has been in the gym -- THREE TIMES A DAY -- training his ass off since his unsuccessful UFC debut ... and now Tyron Woodley says he's CONVINCED Punk can win in his return. 

"I just talked with him yesterday," Woodley said on "The Hollywood Beatdown" ... "He's putting in more work than some of these guys who claim they wanna be at the top."

Woodley -- the reigning UFC welterweight champ -- says he's been in the gym with Punk and is incredibly impressed with his training regimen. 

In fact, once UFC selects an opponent for Punk, Woodley says he'll help the ex-WWE superstar break down tape to prepare for UFC 225 in June. 

There's more ... Woodley also reacts to Floyd Mayweather's MMA self-ranking -- and tells us how he plans to get Floyd ready to destroy Conor McGregor whenever they finally get in the octagon.

Make sure to subscribe to the TMZ Sports YouTube page to check out the Beatdown when it drops every Friday. 

Teri Hatcher Definitely Not Broke or Homeless ... It's My New Show!!!

3/8/2018 9:20 AM PST

Teri Hatcher's setting the record straight -- she's NOT broke or homeless, and she says anyone claiming that just isn't doing their homework.

Teri joined Sam Rubin on the "KTLA 5 Morning News" all the way from London to address a cover story recently published in Star Magazine ... claiming Teri's desperate, broke, homeless and living out of her van.

The "Desperate Housewives" star says that could NOT be further from the truth. Teri calls the story absurd and says the pictures the magazine published were actually just her filming her YouTube series, "Van Therapy" ... in which she drives around in her Bay Window Volkswagen Bus.

Teri -- who has owned the van for many years -- is now talking lawsuit.

Danielle Bregoli Catch Me On Tour, Bitches!!!

3/5/2018 12:50 AM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Danielle Bregoli's going international when she kicks off a 25-city tour that -- if all goes well -- could also nab the barely-old-enough-for-a-driver's-permit a whopping ONE MILLION BUCKS.

Production sources tell TMZ ... Danielle -- aka Bhad Bhabie -- starts her Bhanned in the USA tour in Orange County and then hits major cities across North America ... from Dallas, Miami, NYC and Boston to Chicago, 'Frisco, Vancouver and L.A.

We're told Bhabie's tour then goes across the pond -- Germany, Belgium, Paris, London and Amsterdam before closing out in Copenhagen. For what it's worth ... most of the venues slated to host her hold about 1,000 people or less. Baby steps.

Bhabie exploded onto the rap scene (deal with it) since releasing "These Heaux" and "Hi Bich," which have nearly 140 million combined YouTube views. This popularity's fueling expectations of hitting upwards of $1 mil in the 6-week tour run. 

The tour starts April 14 and tickets go on sale Friday. Get it, Bhabie.

Florida Shooting I Reported Cruz to FBI 5 Months Ago ... Whistleblower Speaks Out

2/15/2018 1:41 PM PST
EXCLUSIVE

Nikolas Cruz, the now-confessed Florida school shooter, was on the FBI's radar 5 months ago, thanks to a man who reported a disturbingly violent comment Cruz left on a YouTube video.

We spoke to Ben Bennight, a Mississippi bail bondsman, who says he regularly posts vids related to his job. He says back in September he noticed Cruz commented on one of them, saying ... "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." He says he immediately contacted authorities.

Ben told us all the details about his FBI interview, and added ... he never heard from agents again until after Wednesday's horrifying events. Cruz now admits to killing 17 people during the rampage at his old high school.

The FBI says it never made contact with Cruz after they spoke to Ben. They say the comment was not specific enough to warrant a subpoena for an IP address or other info from YouTube ... which might have led them to Cruz.

As we reported ... Cruz also referenced a mass campus shooting in a YouTube comment 9 months ago.

Around the Web