Our TV Shows
Enter your Zip Code
Got a Tip?
Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or
Indiana Pizza Place
Forced to Close Doors After Refusing to Cater Gay Wedding
Joni Mitchell -- Legendary Singer Hospitalized
Adam Levine's Wife
Gets Cheeky With Tommy Hilfiger
Lil Wayne Puts Bad Luck House on the Market
Andrew Getty -- Serious Medical Condition Made Worse by Ex-Girlfriend
Tyga -- Sneaker Release Party RUINED By Sneaky Process Server
Wale -- THE WWE BLACKBALLED ME ... Begs For 2nd Chance!
Karrueche Tran -- I'm Not Dating Klay Thompson ... 'I Don't Even Know Who That Is'
Miss Lily Skye's Profile
Miss Lily Skye
1183 days ago
Everybody who logs onto the internet leaves their public persona of having a soul at the door. Their true personality comes out and it's scary as hell to see that 95% of people don't have a heart and are just plain evil. I'm the other 5%.
Around The Web
Guy builds an Iron Throne out of carrots (Video)
Bored with your office walls…spruce them up (21 Photos)
Father bonds with baby daughter (Video)
Rihanna Pulls Off Epic April Fools Prank on Jimmy Kimmel
Pharrell and Jimmy Fallon Are an '80s R&B Duo on the 'Tonight Show'
Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Get Romantic in PDA Pic After His One Direction Exit
Jason and Amanda Dufner Call it Quits
Adrian Peterson Went Hoggin’
35 Great Moments From Wrestlemania 31
SHOCK BREAKING NEWS: Celebrity SNITCH Claims That Diddy Is Gay . . . Claims That He…
That PREGNANCY Really Did A LOT For Actress Zoe Saldana . . . Now She Got An AZZ . .…
MTO BREAKING NEWS: Waka Flocka SEXTAPE Just Leaked . . . And He’s Getting TOPPA .…
Kelly Clarkson Mentored American Idol's Top 9, Was Awesome and Weird -- Read Her…
Kim Kardashian Orders Kris Jenner to Cut Off Rob Kardashian: "This Is…
Zayn Malik Packs on the PDA With Fiancee Perrie Edwards After Exiting One Direction…
Hannibal Buress Shows How You Deal With A Heckler
Behati Prinsloo Upskirt Booty Cheek Peeks At Tommy Hilfiger Opening
Hilary Duff Vs Aubrey O’Day Plunging Braless Cleavy Necklines
Arrow: 5 Times the Show’s Status Quo Changed
How to Watch Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Killing Jesus’ This Easter Weekend
Are Jennifer Lopez’s Boyfriend Casper Smart & She Back Together?
Vin Diesel Brings His Girlfriend & Kids to Handprint Ceremony
Rihanna Pulls April Fools' Day Prank on Jimmy Kimmel! (Video)
Jennifer Lopez Uses Ex-Husband for 'American Idol' Critique