UPDATE: We're told the LAPD retrieved several prescription bottles from Jackson's house ... but the plastic bags by no means were filled with pills.
The L.A. County Coroner's office went back to Michael Jackson's home to retrieve medications, based on information turned up by the LAPD.
Coroner's staff left the house with two large plastic bags.
The Coroner would not say what types of meds were retrieved.
As we first reported, it is increasingly looking like Jackson died from a drug overdose -- possibly a combination of drugs.
Waiting for your permission to load the comments.