1. So there we were, talking to Cee Lo Green at LAX ... when all of the sudden, Brad Pitt walks in. So what happens next?? Cee Lo grabbed our camera and went to work ...
Jordana vs. Emmy: Who'd You Rather?
2. Brunette beauties Jordana Brewster, 30, and Emmy Rossum, 24, both frolicked together at the same event in L.A. this week.
Fans Pitch a Tent for 'Twilight: Eclipse' Premiere
3. The "Eclipse" premiere isn't until Thursday night, but rabid "Twihards" were already camped out at the Nokia Plaza in downtown Los Angeles on Monday.
Who wouldn't wait over 72 hours to get a far and blurry pic of Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner for their Facebook?
When Snooki Met Kim K
4. For a brief moment, the Earth stopped rotating on its axis and every voice ceased to be heard ... when Snooki and Kim Kardashian came face-to-face at last night's Mavericks/Nets game in New Jersey.
And soon after, all was right with the world again.
Captain America vs. Thor: Who'd You Rather?
5. Last night's Super Bowl featured trailers for "Captain America" with a shirtless Chris Evans and "Thor" with a shirtless Chris Hemsworth.
Penelope Cruz -- How to Lose Baby Weight in 32 Days
6. Just 32 days after giving birth to her baby son on Jan. 22, new mom Penelope Cruz surfaced in Santa Monica on Wednesday with no signs of any baby weight to lose.
She's one hot mama.
'Dancing' Host -- 'Motorboating' 101
7. "Dancing with the Stars" host Tom Bergeron helped get us abreast on the topic of "motorboating" -- and we're not talking water sports here!
Tom was in Calabasas yesterday, where he discussed contestant Aiden Turner dropping the move on his partner Edyta Sliwinska on live TV -- and then contemplated the idea of a butt cheek "motorboating" maneuver.
Who knew the "Dancing" host had it in him?!?
Clooney: I've Done Too Many Drugs, Chicks for Politics
8. George Clooney will never become President of the United States -- explaining, "I f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that’s the truth."
It was one of several political-ish statements Clooney made to Newsweek ... insisting, "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics."
When talking about his vision of the ideal candidate, Clooney insisted that a savvy politician "would start from the beginning by saying, 'I did it all. I drank the bong water. Now let's talk about issues."
Clooney then joked, "That’s gonna be my campaign slogan: 'I drank the bong water.'"
Blake Griffin -- Evidence of a Dunk Contest SCANDAL?
9. Blake Griffin is under attack from a fan who claims he FED the Clippers star the idea for the car-jumping alley-oop ... a fan who says he's been snubbed ever since this weekend's Dunk Contest.
The guy with the gripe is Michael Scrivner -- who claims he was watching ESPN earlier this month when he saw Griffin asking fans for dunk ideas ... so he fired off a twitter message to Blake on Feb. 8 specifically outlining the car dunk -- complete with the pass from inside the sun roof.
Now, Scrivner is PISSED that Griffin hasn't given him any credit for the idea -- telling TMZ, "He could have at least given me a shout out!”
Scrivner adds, "If he already had the idea for the dunk, why go on SportsCenter asking for ideas? It would be one thing if I had said to just dunk over a car, but the dunk was spot on everything I suggested.”
So far, no comment from Griffin's camp.
Gabrielle Union -- Expert in the Art of Fart
10. Gabrielle Union is spreading a message: She desperately wants more people to fart in public. In fact, the actress claims she fired out a "silent but violent" while our cameras were rolling.
Girl let it rip outside Boa last night when we asked about Tiger Woods' FartGate scandal -- and just for good measure, Gabby even ran a demonstration for the golfer about the right way to pass gas.
For the record, CBS denies Tiger supplied it.
Drew Barrymore Steps Out With New Guy
11. So long, Justin Long -- Drew Barrymore's got herself some new arm candy!
The 36-year-old actress was spotted out yesterday with new man, 33-year-old writer and art consultant Will Kopelman -- the son of former head of Chanel USA Arie Kopelman.
The duo looked cozy as they left lunch at Joan's on Third in L.A. -- and are reportedly "a very new relationship and they’re taking things slowly," according to JustJared.
Barrymore and Long started dating in 2006 and were on and off until the relationship apparently fizzled after they co-starred in 2010's "Going the Distance."
Drew recently told Harper's Bazaar of Justin, "It would be physically impossible for me to have any more giggly joy at this person.”
Check out the gallery above for shots of Drew & Will -- plus check out who else she's dated over the years!
Akon and Lady Gaga: Let's Go for Grope
12. Akon -- who infamously tossed a kid off stage last year -- showed Lady Gaga his fine-tuned technique while they performed at Rehab in Las Vegas this weekend.
Kelsey Grammer's Wedding -- It's Gonna Be a Ball
13. Kelsey Grammer isn't just spending a boatload of money on the food at his wedding on Friday -- he's also splurging on one of the glitziest venues in NYC ... the famed ballroom at The Plaza Hotel.
Comedian and Host/Personality,BD Freeman is widely known for his uncannyability to remember the rich history of entertainment and bring out of the mostfunny, relevant and insightful moments in Vh1's highly successful "PopCulture" series.
He was also recently featured in VH1's four part series "Black to theFuture," which aired continuously throughout the month of February 2009 onVH1. "Black to the Future" was created by the people who brought youVH1's highly successful "I Love The" series.
Doggie Butt Rap
15. It's all the rage. All you need is cool shades and a dog's butt and you're in business. The great minds of TMZ TV wrote this ditty --- or diddy -- because if there's one thing we love -- it's a little tail.