1. If you don't have anyone to watch the Oscars with -- or if you do, but they're just boring -- come watch with us! We'll be live blogging the show, taking your questions, and chiming in on all the night's festivities.
Hammer vs. Timberlake: Who'd You Rather?
2. "Social Network" stars Armie Hammer and Justin Timberlake both attended the Producers Guild Awards in Beverly Hills last night.
The Old Spice Guy -- 'Devilish' Good Looks
3. Isaiah Mustafa -- the star of those hilarious Old Spice ads -- managed to keep his shirt on, for a change, at The Grove in L.A. ... quite proper for a man who has ties to a DEVIL. Let us explain ...
Zsa Zsa's Hubby -- Our House Was Broken Into!
4. The Bel Air home of Zsa Zsa Gabor and Prince Frederic von Anhalt was allegedly broken into this morning -- and the Prince chased off intruders with a bat ... this according to the Prince himself.
According to the Prince, it happened around 3:00 AM this morning. He claims two men broke in through the back of the house, waking him up. The Prince says they got as far as the living room, but he chased them away with a baseball bat.
The Prince says the guys didn't put up a fight when he came at them, but that he fell while chasing them and hurt his hip.
The Prince thinks the guys must have been there for a while before he discovered them because he believes some paintings, a laptop, a camera and some of their statues are missing.
The Hulk vs. The Hulk: Who'd You Rather?
5. Ed Norton, 41, played Bruce Banner in the 2008 film "The Incredible Hulk" and Mark Ruffalo, 43, will play the green superhero in the upcoming 2012 blockbuster "The Avengers."
Charlie Sheen Spills His Guts on TMZ
6. Charlie Sheen just wrapped up a LIVE no holds barred interview with Mike Walters from the backyard of his L.A. mansion -- ripping more people than ever ... and even accepting some blame himself.
Sheen blasted CBS honcho Les Moonves for not firing "Men" creator Chuck Lorre ... and then scoffed at the studio for giving him wayyyy too much money.
Sheen also ripped a false report that he checked himself into rehab this morning -- because he obviously isn't at a rehab facility -- and the at-home interview is all the proof he needs.
Among the hits – Charlie explained that he “hopes” his 5 kids ask him about all of the drug use one day … so he can fill them in on all of the “epic” stories.
Sheen also explained that his father, Martin Sheen, should stop passing judgment, because Charlie’s a grown ass man ... and can make his own life choices.
Charlie also told a story about how he woke up in the middle of downtown L.A. by himself when he was 7 years old … and had to find his own way home.
Chuck Norris -- I Didn't Green Light the Weed!
7. Chuck Norris just got smoked -- by a bunch of people who purchased a brand new strain of weed offered in L.A. pot shops that's named after the icon. Just one problem -- Chuck never signed off on it.
TMZ has learned ... the strain is being sold under the name, “Chuck Norris’ Black and Blue Dream" -- apparently because it has a "real kick to it" .... ha.
A rep for Chuck assures us, "This is definitely not an authorized use of his name" -- but it's unclear if Norris will spring into action to do anything about it.
Besides, Chuck Norris doesn't get high ... he makes everyone else low.
Jeremy Renner -- 28 Drinks Later
8. Last night, the "28 Weeks Later" star learned going out clubbing with his CAA agent is a great idea -- because when you say some dumb s**t on camera, someone's there to take it back immediately.
Eli Manning: Riding the Train, Not Gravy Train
9. You'd think the winners of the Super Bowl would charter a private jet to DC for their honorary ceremony with the President at the White House -- so what the heck are Eli and Co. doing taking a train?
Sure it's cheaper ... but these guys can probably afford the extra couple hundred to fly first class.
Michelle Rodriguez -- Mouthing Off
10. Pap: "How's the community service going?" M-Rod: "How's the d**k sucking going?"
You stay classy, Michelle.
Amber Rose -- You Are Who Your Friends Are
11. Kanye West's ex Amber Rose showed up to a car dealership in L.A. on Tuesday with some chick who looked like her non-bleached blonde twin.
It's definitely a look.
Common: Bieber Won the Battle, I Won the War
12. Common knows there is no "i" in "team" -- he told our photog yesterday that it doesn't matter if Justin Bieber crossed him up in the celebrity game during NBA All-Star Weekend, because his team ended up winning the game.
Whatever you say.
Mark Zuckerberg -- How the Rich Get Richer
13. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg celebrated his company's move to brand new $230 million offices by ... chomping down on $6 tacos and a veggie soup while sitting on a floor at Facebook on Friday.
See, everybody likes an almost free lunch.
David Caruso: CSI Love Myself
14. David Caruso carries autographed photos of himself in his jacket pocket wherever he goes. Who does that!?!?
TMZ Honcho -- What's Good for the Goose ...
15. TMZ has learned ... our boss got a ticket today! How do you like them apples?
Sources close to Harvey Levin tell TMZ he was driving in Venice, CA when he was pulled over by police. We're told Levin was texting while driving -- a huge no-no in the state of California.
Levin was given a ticket and sent on his way.
A call to Levin's rep was not immediately returned.