Taylor Frankie Paul Seems in High Spirits Despite Fallout From 2023 Fight Video
Taylor Frankie Paul's life turned upside down after video of her 2023 fight with Dakota Mortensen came out ... but, you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at her.
Photogs snapped the controversial reality star in Utah Friday ... chatting amiably with a friend while sitting in her car. She breaks into a big smile while they talk.
The star had been busy promoting her season of "The Bachelorette" -- which has now been canceled, as we told you ... but, now she's back in Utah and where we expect she'll hunker down and try to wait out the negative attention.
Taylor Frankie Paul Video of 'Bachelorette' Date Leaks
This season of "The Bachelorette" may be toast ... but that clearly doesn't mean some footage won't be seen.
An Instagram user posted footage she shot of Taylor Frankie Paul on a date with one of her suitors, walking along a beach that apparently was all theirs for the day.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
There was some debate as to who the guy was ... the person who posted said it was Doug Mason ... but others in the comments said it was Casey Hux.
Taylor Frankie Paul Temporarily Loses Custody of Son with Dakota
Dakota Mortensen just had a major legal victory against Taylor Frankie Paul -- his request for a temporary protective order has been granted ... and Taylor won't be seeing their son, Ever, until April.
According to court docs obtained by TMZ, Dakota will have temporary custody of their 2-year-old until at least April 7, when they're due in court.
Until then, the fired "Bachelorette" star must also stay 100 feet away from Dakota, which includes his home. She also can't own any weapons.
We told you all about it -- Dakota went to court earlier this week to start the process of getting a protective order against Taylor ... and happened to be there at the same time as Taylor's ex-husband, Tate.
Dakota filed Thursday and told the court about a "chaotic" and "frightening" incident during which she recently choked him.
We broke the news -- just last month, Taylor allegedly choked Dakota, ripped a necklace from his neck, and scratched his neck during two altercations that occurred with their son in the same residence.
We also obtained video of the 'Secret Lives of Mormon Wives' star physically attacking him ahead of her 2023 arrest for assault. As you know, ABC cut her season of "The Bachelorette" just hours after the video was released.
Taylor has maintained she's not the aggressor in the relationship ... and has confirmed her truth will come out.
related articles
Hot Bods At 60 ... Guess The Sexy Mama!
It's Friday at last and we've cooked up a smokin' mama ready to tease you in her itsy bitsy bikini. Can you guess who she is?!
She's an OG Housewife who also hit up the "Ultimate Girls Trip" in Turks and Caicos.
related articles
Amy Duggar King On Joseph Duggar Child Molestation Bust Is No Surprise
Amy Duggar King says she is "not surprised" that her cousin, Joseph Duggar, got arrested for allegedly molesting a 9-year-old girl.
In a statement to People, Amy says ... "In light of the recent allegations involving my cousin, Joseph Duggar, I am sickened, heartbroken and deeply angry."
Amy continues ... "My first thoughts are with the victim, a child who deserved to be safe, protected and surrounded by people she could trust. The courage it took for her to come forward, especially after years of carrying something so heavy, cannot be overstated. That bravery deserves to be honored above all else."
Taylor Frankie Paul Watch 'The Bachelorette' ... Billboard Removal
ABC is moving quickly to remove all traces of Taylor Frankie Paul as "The Bachelorette" ... because some prominent signage in Hollywood was just taken down.
Check out this video of a 'Bachelorette' billboard being cut down Friday afternoon ... just one day after Taylor's season got canceled.
Waiting for your permission to load the Instagram Media.
The billboard ad featured a smiling Taylor ... and it underscores how close the cancellation comes to the scheduled debut ... you'll notice the banner mentions March 22 ... the first episode was supposed to air Sunday on ABC.
'The Bachelorette' Taylor Frankie Paul & Rumored Final Pick Filmed Days Before Abuse Scandal
Yet another twist in this 'Bachelorette' drama ... Taylor Frankie Paul was spotted arriving at a Los Angeles residence to film just a week ago -- only moments after her rumored season winner arrived at the same location.
We got pics of them showing up on March 14 -- Taylor hopped out of an SUV in baggy sweats and an oversized tee at a home in Sherman Oaks, in L.A. ... while Doug Mason looked a bit more camera-ready in white pants, a blue tee, and a cream jacket.
We're not sure how long they stayed ... but it's clear they were there at the same time. As you know, it's been reported that Doug won over her heart this year ... although their ultimate fate remains unknown amid recent developments.
'Secret Lives Of Mormon Wives' Layla Taylor Cites Personal DV History ... Criticizing Taylor Frankie Paul Video
Another 'Secret Lives of Mormon Wives' star is speaking out against Taylor Frankie Paul ... Layla Taylor shared an Instagram story Friday denouncing her costar's violent behavior.
She wrote her own "personal history" as a survivor "makes it impossible to stay silent" in the wake of the troubling video we published of TFP hitting Dakota Mortensen and throwing metal stools at him.
Layla goes on to condemn domestic violence "in any form," and writes she's thinking of Taylor's children ... "hoping for their safety above all else."
Taylor Frankie Paul 'Mormon Wives' Costars Appeared on 'Bachelorette'
Taylor Frankie Paul's season of "The Bachelorette" was set to be a huge reality show crossover ... owing to a number of other 'Secret Lives of Mormon Wives' stars showing up.
Sources close to production tell TMZ … some of the 'Mormon Wives' couples filmed with Taylor for the since-scrapped 'Bachelorette' season.
We're told cast members participated in a scene where they met Taylor's final three suitors to help her decide if the men were a good fit ... and whether the partner she chose would be welcomed into "DadTok."
Livvy Dunne To Noah Beck Let Me Wash Your Six-Pack
Here's Livvy Dunne and a shirtless Noah Beck getting flirty and handsy, filming a sexy car wash scene for the "Baywatch" reboot.
TMZ obtained video and photos from the shoot, and you see Livvy sliding down the hood of a lifeguard truck and grabbing onto Noah's shoulders ... as he holds her and she washes his washboard abs.
Livvy gets off Noah's back and takes a rag to his chest again, then flicks some soapy water on him ... and another actress slaps Noah's butt with a towel.
Taylor Frankie Paul I Was The Aggressor In Fight With Dakota in 2023
Taylor Frankie Paul was the aggressor in her 2023 fight with Dakota Mortensen ... at least according to her.
The 'Secret Lives of Mormon Wives' star was quick to admit her role in the violent exchange ... because we found an old podcast clip from 2023 where she told Avery Woods she attacked first.
Taylor admits to throwing a chair at Dakota, and she says one of her kids was in the room ... though she claims she didn't know at the time her child was there.
We obtained video of the fight, and a few hours after we published it, ABC pulled the plug on Taylor's upcoming season of "The Bachelorette."
'The Bachelorette' Men Eyed For 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Season Cancelled
Taylor Frankie Paul's season of "The Bachelorette" is officially dead on arrival ... but her costars might still get their big break on "Bachelor in Paradise."
Here's the deal ... TMZ has learned an emergency virtual meeting was held with all 22 'Bachelorette' contestants Thursday -- and, sources on the call tell us the team behind the show placated the cast amid the ongoing drama surrounding the show's leading lady.
Our sources say the contracts all the dudes signed are fully in effect for one year ... and, they were warned not to speak to the press while under contract.
Taylor Frankie Paul 'Bachelorette' Suitor Doug Mason Shows Her Support After Season Scrapped
Doug Mason -- one of Taylor Frankie Paul's suitors on her season of "The Bachelorette" -- is supporting her after TMZ published footage of her physically assaulting her ex, and the season's subsequent cancellation.
Doug hopped on Instagram Friday morning ... sharing a short clip in which he rallied behind Taylor by offering her prayers, adding ... "That was her moment and her moment was blocked."
He also told fans ... "All we can do right now is be hopeful."
'SYTYCD' Winner Joshua Allen Death Officially Ruled Suicide
Joshua Allen -- the winner of "So You Think You Can Dance" Season 4 -- was struck and killed by a train in Texas last year ... and we now know that the medical examiner determined he intentionally ended his own life.
According to records obtained by TMZ ... Allen died of blunt force injuries ... and his death was ruled a suicide by the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's Office.
Following his death, family and friends told TMZ that Allen was a wonderful person ... and they shared some insight into their final conversations ... "One of the last things he said was to keep God first at all times. You have to be real with yourself before you can be real with anybody else."
Guess Who This Lil' Cowboy Turned Into!
Before this cute kiddo in his cowboy costume turned into a reality TV star, he was just growing up in sunny L.A. with his sisters, and running circles around his track opponents ...
He has a line of socks, and his sense of humor rocks! He may not appear on your screens as much, but you've definitely kept up with his siblings ...
related articles
Grant Ellis on Taylor Frankie Paul ABC Was Right To Cancel Her Season
Grant Ellis says ABC absolutely did the right thing by pulling the plug on Taylor Frankie Paul as "The Bachelorette" ... telling us they needed to take a stand against domestic violence.
We got the former 'Bachelor' in Beverly Hills on Thursday and our photog asked him about ABC canceling Taylor after we first published a video of her getting violent with her baby daddy.
The way Grant sees it ... if ABC didn't pull the show, which was set to debut Sunday, they would have left it open to interpretation whether they cared about domestic abuse or not.