Fed-Ex Bounced Check on eBay

11/9/2006 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin FederlineBefore K-Fed was knocking up Britney, he was knocking up Shar Jackson. Mr. Federline was so busy getting busy, he seemed to be having trouble making rent. A rent check from Kevin has made its way onto eBay -- with INSUFFICIENT FUNDS stamped on it! Classy!

Things picked up after he hooked up with Britney; enough that someone had the neat idea to get Kev to autograph a microphone. He signed it, prophetically, "America's Most Hated."

LRH

Heads up, kiddies. Both Britany and Kevin are trailer trash losers. His bang 'em and leave e'm track record and stealth dad, and her obviously deliberate firecrotch shots getting out of a limo are evidence enough. God help their two kids. The parents as role models are toilet jobs.

lyiea

Wow nice looking picture of Kevin check out those dimples..I don't know maybe we all missed judged this man everyone close to him actually has nothing but nice things to say about him...I have a feeling once all this is over he may make his claim to fame..GOODLUCK Kevin and Happy Holidays! Somehow I don't think you were all that bad of a guy....

LATINA LOVER and loving it

Well... we are all laughing @ Fed -Ex but with the actions of the "Wonderful mother and innocent wife" he may get those poor poor babies after all....

tracyp

too funny

jennifer

Ha ha ha thats so sad, well I wouldn't bid on it, it just might bring bad luck. And he his bad luck, oh and k-fred britney will get the kids and not you.

Whatever

I don't know who would buy that sh*t but it is funny as hell!

Whatever

The guy is even more of a loser then I thought! He still owes his former landlord money. Glad Britney saw the light!

GOAWAY

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Man oh man this just keeps getting better and better! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my side! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mia

We get it. Kevin Federline is a loser. A leech.

A sperm donor.
Britany has kicked him to the curb.

Can we move on already?

To keep giving this man anymore attention, is just feeding off his ego, that people are still willing to talk about him. That he is some big celebrity.

He is nothing.

He clasifies himself as Americas Most Hated. Why would anyone waste any emotion on this man, even by hating him, because he just isn't worth it.

One day, there will be a "Where is he at now" article about him ..........and it will show him living off the streets of hollywood, washing windshields at the corners of hollywood and vine...trying to hock his CD.

GOAWAY

WAIT WAIT! What does it say about him that no one wants the signed microphone but that NSF check already has 3 bids! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, I peed a little I was laughing so hard! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cass

I'm just curious... is that a winnie the pooh check?

Lucy

Hilarious, but I think that is illegal. In many states you can't post bad checks, its a privacy law. I wonder if that is true in California.

Will

I am loving it, I am eating this sh!t up like no other Brintey fan....screw FEDERFVCK and his 12 fan clan WOOOO HOOOO TEAM BRITNEY ;bow:

What a douche bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!His albums sucks but it looks like he will be doing more of that to pay for his next months rent, or least when funds are cut off...I HOPE BRITNEY cancelled his Black Amex, but then again she doesnt have to pay for the bill he does,lmao what a joke. I hate this guy, he is a moron beyond morons

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Show of hands -- Who's surprised?

Lisa

You people need to get a life and leave the guy alone! This is NEWS? Please.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments