Shotgun Kelly Osbourne

1/2/2007 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelly Osbourne: Click to watchKelly Osbourne needed a little help making a getaway outside Hyde.

After a night of partying at the Hollywood hotspot, Osbourne told our cameras she would "definitely not" be making any New Year's resolutions ... and ran to her car. Kelly and her designated driver were then confused by the valet and tripped up again when Osbourne's friend couldn't figure out how to start Kelly's vintage car.

Amid giggles and jeers from photogs, Kelly eventually reached over her friend and started the car from the passenger seat. No worries when Kelly is your co-pilot.

girly

For a minute there I thought I was seeing double! He friend looks alot like her!

We, are not amused.

Gald to see that she had the sense NOT to drive drunk! Good girl!

DiRTyBuNNy

Yes, it's so wonderful to see Kelly out and about with her girlfriend..

Message In A Bottle

Hilton, Ritchie, and Lohan, take note...

Whatever

Kelly who?

b

I wish this fat f***ing waste of space would die!! Shes just like the rest of the c**ts on this site, NO talent!!! But, at least some of the other whores are good to look at. This fat bull dike is disgusting.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey Brian, I think they have medication for that... Such an angry little sh*t, aren't you?

Mad Balls

I'm sure she has enough time to do something constructive with her life . Although so far I don't see it . She is living the Paris life-style -- no real talent just fluff . At least Jack , her brother , is trying to get an eductation and working . I would hope that people would see this trend for what it is -- overated . Dickhead .

NotAmused

Kelly is a waste.

paulie

Thanx for omitting daddy-of-the-year Ozzie for past few days. His moronic spawns can be counted on, to keep the family-shame, in the news. To call this family abnormal, is a gross-understatement. Am glad I gave up drug scene a long time ago. Seeing the end result is frightening. Party on Oz & Your Clan of Addicts. You truly deserve each other.