Marc to JLo:

I'll Just Butt Out

3/27/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bronx legend Jennifer Lopez arrived to tape an appearance on "TRL" today with two SUVs -- one for her and one for her ego entourage.

The luscious diva and petite hubby Marc Anthony, who appears to be taking hairstyling tips from Greasy Bear, rolled up to the studios in two MTV-supplied Yukons, while co-guests Hilary Duff and Paul Wall showed up with just a measly one each.

After helping his wife out of the gargantuan vehicle, Anthony deigned to the star of the relationship by quickly stepping aside so photogs could snap solo pics of La Lopez.

TMZ also spotted Jamie Lynn Sigler last night, getting a kiss goodnight from Butter co-owner Scott Sartiano, while Danity Kane's Aubrey O'Day stole a few kisses of her own from boyfriend DJ Cassidy.

Great Dane

I think it is nice that Marc Anthony RESPECTS his wife's career.....and doesn't always want to STAND in her LIGHT......

Puh-lease

LOVE this site, could care less about Jlo BUT I do agree w/#1's comments :]

Your'e Fired!

....................I know Marc Anthony is a nice guy, but I always feel like he needs to wash his hair......Kinda yucky looking...................

Snarksnarksnark

It looks more like he is ordering her to stay -- like some trained dog. She looks likes she is resentful. Trouble in paradise for the thrice-married Lopez and the twice-married Antony?

Animal Lover

LOL stand in her light??? All he needed to do was stand sideways and he'd disappear.
He is one ooooogalleeee guy with that greasy gross hair. Ewwwww they both look stinky roflmao!!!!

gigi

"Jenny from the block", my ass. I heard she has rose peddles thrown in front of her as she walks into her hotel room and white candles have to be lit. Who does she think she is? She is sooo humble, Ha!

Renee

i used to be a HUGE fan. when fame makes your head get bigger.....it shows. J to the Lo acts like her crap don't stink. Last I recall, we all put our pants on the same way!

ONE WHO KNOWS

TO ALL OF YOU WHO MADE RUDE REMARKS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NOICE TO SAY, THEN WRITE ON YOURSELVES!!!

MARK IS WONDERFUL, HE IS ALWAYS NICE AND HE SMELLS OH, SO GOOOOOD! HE IS VERY CHARISMATIC AND LIGHTS UP A ROOM WHEN HE ENTERS. HIS HAIR IS NOT DIRTY--HE USES GEL ON HIS HAIR, JUST PRODUCTS. SO, IT MAY LOOK LIKE HE DOESN'T WASH IT, BUT BELIEVE ME, IF THERE IS ANYONE CLEANER THAN JENNIFER (AND SHE SOOO IS!!) IT IS MARC.!

MARC FIRST POSED WITH JENNIFER BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SHARE HIMSELF. BUT IT WAS HIS WIFE WHO WAS THERE FOR THE TRL APPEARANCE, SO MARC (WONDERFUL GUY THAT HE IS) LET THE PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT JENNIFER BY HERSELF. UNLIKE HOWARD $TERN, WHO ALWAYS HAD TO BE IN THE PICTURE WITH ANS.
JENNIFER IS A SWEET GIRL. SHE IS TOUGH IF SHE HAS TO BE, BUT GENERALLY SHE IS SWEET.
MARC AND JENNIFER ARE THE CUTEST, MOST WELL-MATCHED COUPLE IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.
I WISH THEM WELL, LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND FUN!
......AND MAY YOU HAVE A BABY REALLY SOON! IT WILL BE SOOO CUTE!

BeyondBeautiful

Jen looks great! Thanks!

Crystal

She weighs more than he does!

SAM

GUys replay this. IF you see through the window when he reaches for her hand. she Touches it then moves her hand.. LIKE PUFF BE-GONE!! Then she pushes him to the side when he wants to get close. LOSERS! I love TMZ. I am hooked~!

antiAMERICAN IDOL

SUCH A HAS BEEN

CAN YOU SPELL N-O-B-O-D-Y- C-A-R-E-S !!

milk

MARC IS UGLY...

Jay

J-Ho, I mean J-Lo the husband stealer is now having to take orders from Kermit. What a joke of a marriage for people to see but I bet my life that they are as miserable as they look. Good for them. Marc's wife deserved better and J-LO is paying the price by not being able to find a good man. Jenny from the block is a shame to the Bronx. She doesnt give back to the place that made her. She uses the Bronx for recognition.

george vieto

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony just simply went their separate ways.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments