Birkhead: I'm Calling My Travel Agent!

4/20/2007 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comLarry Birkhead just emerged from a custody hearing in the Bahamas with a big smile on his face and said, "I gotta call my travel agent," suggesting that he was getting very close to taking daughter Dannielynn home.

Minutes later, Howard K. Stern emerged from the courtroom and slammed Virgie Arthur for holding up the custody process, saying that she "proved herself to be what Anna Nicole always told me."

The three parties were in the same room this morning -- perhaps for the very last time -- to determine custody. Virgie Arthur is seeking guaranteed visitation of Dannielynn and wants to be her guardian in the event of Larry's death. While he didn't go into specifics, Birkhead was visibly pleased with what transpired in the courtroom, but left some room open, saying he didn't know whether he'd need "one seat or two."

Virgie slipped away without a word.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just My Opinion

Woo Hooo!

You People Sicken Me !

1st

Janet

Anna's Mother never had a chance.

Vina Yan

For DL's sake I hope it went Larry's way...please dear lord...

Dave

Someone please buy Virgie a one way ticket to Texas.

Vickie

I am so glad that Larry is finally going to be able to be a Daddy! Virgie is just trying to grab the money...I can't believe that a "grandmother" would do the despicible things that she is pulling. I really tried to give that woman the benefit of the doubt, but now I think ANS and Howard was right about her. She needs to back off and let Larry and his family raise that beautiful baby "that looks just like Larry". God Bless you Larry.

Janet

Maybe Vergie did not win what she wanted, but I hope Howard is going to face charges
for Daniel death.

As I see it

That woman will get what she deserves, nothing. Go Larry and Howard!

You People Sicken Me !

2nd I hope Virgie gets ZILCH !

Now Hiring

larry do not trust you anymore!!! hope you and howard are happy what you did to that grandma > as for you stern we have not forgotten and can not wait for the inquest to start !! god bless you vergie !!! i hope you get to hold your granddaughter !!!

Jane

Yay! Vergie seems to have shown the side of her that makes all of us understand why Anna Nicole wanted nothing to do with her. Now on to putting Howard Stern in jail for maliciously blocking another man's right to his own child.

Janice in Chicago

GOOD FOR LARRY BIRKHEAD.

DANNIELYNN SHOULD ALWAYS BE A PART OF HOWARD K. STERN'S LIFE. THAT IS UNCLE STERN--TO MISS DANNIELYNN

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Thank-you. Get that child away from that weirdo.

uuuhhooohh!!!

Larry and Stern...BEST FRIENDS...Now, they are trying to FREEZE OUT Virgie...MAYBE they are LOVERS! Stern, larry, Anna? THREESOME now a TWOSOME. Uncle Howard has the DUFFLE BAG...That POOR BABY.

Attractive?

HOWARD STFU! YOU SORE LOSER!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments