Trump -- "Disgusting" Rosie's Exit a "Great Service"

5/25/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His Comboverness, Donald Trump, just couldn't resist taking one more swinging kick at Rosie O'Donnell on her way out the door of ABC, saying, "A great service was done by getting her off the airwaves ... she's a disaster."

The billionaire blowhard offered his pointed barbs to MSNBC this afternoon, just minutes after Rosie announced her departure ... and they were like a greatest hits compilation of Trump's Ro disses. "She's not a very smart person," check. "She's disgusting to look at," check. "She's aggressive," check. Of course, he had to get in a dig at Elisabeth Hasselbeck, calling her a "dimwit." Trump is against the Iraq war.

Donald, whose own show, "The Apprentice," just got axed by NBC, predicted that "The View's" ratings would rise in the wake of Ro's farewell, but declared that "The View" had become an "embarrassment" to Barbara Walters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jerry S.

I say they have a O'Donnell/Trump Celebrity Death Match!!!!!

I can't stand either one of 'em

mango

I've never been a fan of Trump AND Rosie...

I think Rosie is entitled to her opinion. I'm sure BW was quite aware that Rosie would be a Loose canon when she brought Rosie to the View.

Perhaps the View would have been canceled for the '07 if not for Roie and the ratings she brought with her?!?

Mato1970

Perhaps the suits at ABC fixed it so that Rosie would feel forced to quit, rather than firing her? That way, it would make her look bad--as if she could look any worse than she does now.

She should have been firded a while ago. If Don Imus can lose his job over what he said, then that terrorist supporting hate monger Rosie should have definitely been fired for insulting Christians and Chinese people.

Donald may be a lot of things, but at least he has never showed support for the anti-American terrorists like Rosie has. If she were around during World War 2, Rosie would have said, "Don't fear the Nazis--they are mothers and fathers."

Elizabeth

Rosie is a worthless piece of you know what. The Donald say's what everyone else is thinking! Thanks D!

Rosie

I think both Rosie and Donald are big mouths. But Rosie annoys me more, she used the View as her personal "soap box". We shouldn't care what she thinks but regrettably many people listen to her. She is a disgrace constantly bashing our President. We have a choice and vote for who we think will do the better job for our country, but once he is elected, we should unit behind him. Did Rosie ever hear, "United we Stand - Divided we Fall"?

me

I knew he was going to start flapping his big trap!

rosebud19

Who cares what Donald Trump thinks. Not news-worthing!!

Naughty but nice :)

Who cares what the "DUMP TRUCK" has to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEREZ HIVton

I'M GLAD THIS FAT SLOB IS OFF THE SHOW! I CAN NOW WATCH IT AGAIN!

Gatorade Please

Donald go get a hair cut.......looking for air time again....geezz

Elaine

I'm no Rosie fan on a good day, but worse yet, she's actually made me side with Donald Trump. That's downright unforgiveable.

trey

Donald Trump is a complete idiot who is forced to marry gold digging bimbos that would leave him at the drop of a hat. No one cares what you think. Have some self respect and goto the hair club of men or shave your big ass head. The comb over looks like cat sleeping with its tail up.

TheTruth

Oh please, this guy just had his show CANCELLED. Rosie voluntarily decided to go. He got fired whereas she quit. Hardly the same thing!!!!

Stacey

Your a Loooooser,,,get a haircut !!!

annab

maybe he uses too much hairspray, and it is causing brain damage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments