Britney's Visitation Suspended

10/18/2007 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears has had her visitation rights with her kids suspended until she complies with all court orders.

The order by L.A. County Commissioner Scott Gordon came after K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, went to court yesterday for an emergency hearing.

The order reads, "Petitioner's (Britney's) visitation with the minor children is suspended pending Petitioner's compliance with the court orders."

Brit's next shot at getting the kids is October 26, when she's been ordered back to court.

The order says, "The parenting coach is to submit a report to the court and counsel prior to October 26, 2007."

UPDATE: We've learned Brit did not provide the drug testing people with contact information so they could reach her to facilitate the random tests, and that is what triggered Commish Gordon's action.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Miami Spice

Good! Serves the little princess right...
Stay strong boys, I feel sorry for you!

ME

If she cares about her kids she will do whatever the court orders her to do. I guess we'll see. I'm about sick of her dumbass thinking the world revolves around her.

Where's Swims?

What now? I'll bet she failed her drug test. Poor kids.

VS

WTF!

just wondering

.....wonder what she wsn't doing this time???...poor girl...must be horrible having to live under the rule of a court!!!!!!!!!....guess things r going on we don't know abt...poor Brit!!!!!!!...what a nightmare!!!

Candy Cane

This girl is unreal! How long until we read about her death? How much gas and Starbucks does one person need?

Brittany

Hmm shocking. FIRST!

Rock Hill, SC

Dang, that did not take long.
Mother of the year?

Lisa

Oh my! I thought she was finally trying to get it together. I wonder if this has to do with a drug test or with something the monitor noted. I feel so sorry for these poor little boys.

SuperStarSteve

I think she needs more supervision than her kids do.

Jean

What a skank, she she never get her kids back........BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freebird

Right on Brit! Don't let the man tell you what to do.

Jean

I meant to say I hope she never gets her kids back. What a lowlife!!!!!!!!!

Me

what a dumb azz Louisiana skank ho why would anybody pay attention to her no talent self anyways. I dont get it! Idiot is what she is and nothing else.

jbird

PSSt!- Hey people, I think its in the alcohol.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments